Jason

(y/n)  POV

I open my eyes in an all to familiar room. I get out of bed and walk to the dressers near the door. I open it to find everything as I left it. skinny jeans and a dark purple hoodie that says jokes on you. I grab a black lacy bra and underware. I walk to the private bathroom and lock the door behind me. I get my pants and shirt off and look at the damage on my body. I looked at the bruises on my face and stomach. I noticed a big purpley black bruise on my ribs. I look away from the mirror and walk to the tub. I turn the hot water on and watch the water fill the tub. I turn the water off and get the rest of my clothing off. I step into the tub and slowly lower myself into it wincing at the sudden pain in my rib cage.

***Time Skip***
I get out of the now cold water and start getting dressed. I pulled the plug out of the tub and watch the water drain out. I jumped at the sudden knock on the door.

"(y/n) ?"

.
It was Bruce. I brush my hair and unlock the door. I open it to find him at the bedroom door, about to leave. He stops when he hears the door open.

"I-i want to talk" He says walking back into the room.

"What for?" I reply harshly

"Look I know your upset and I just wanted to say Im sorry."

" sorry?! Sorry doesn't cut it! Because of you this happened!" I say lifting my hoodie to show him the bruises, " everything was fine before you!" I spit the last words at him.

"how long is it going to take you to realize?! He doesnt love you!" He screams back.

When he said that I snapped and I hit him, hard. I heard and felt his nose snap, as my fist collided with it. He fell backwards onto the floor. I ran past him out of my room and down the stairs. I hear my name being called I ignore it. I run to the study and lock the door behind me. in the corner until I couldn't anymore. I looked out the window to see it dark outside. I turn around at the sound of a knock on the door.

"Go away Bruce" I screams

"It's not Bruce."

Hearing a different voice I open the door to find a kid, not older than maybe 14 or 15.

"do you want to talk?" He asks innocently.

I smile at him and nod my head slightly. He walks in and I lock the door behind him.

"Why'd ya lock the door?" He says sitting on the sofa.

"It makes me feel safer" I reply

"Oh"

"What's your name?"

"I'm Jason Todd. And you are?"

"(y/n) (l/n)"

"So...what happened?"

"Do you know Bruces secret?"

He nods his head and I tell him my story. I tell him from my kidnapping to my bruises. he listens intently asking questions here and there.

"Do you love him?"

"Who?"

"Joker"

"I-well-I don't know." I reply honesty

"What about Bruce?"

"No. I dont. After this," I say pointing to my shoulder with the brands, "I cant help but feel angry"

"I know this must be hard for you. But I think It might help id you forgive them. Both of them." He replies, "Of you look deep down and forgive them, you might feel better."

I listen to what he says and realized the truth behind it. I guess he does and walk over to him. I give him a hug and say thank you.

"Anytime you want to talk I'll be around." He says breaking the embrace.

"Jason?"  He hears his name and walks over to the door, unlocking  it in the procces. I open the door to the man from the hospital, Dick.

"I'm right here." Jason says stepping out from behind me.

"What are you doing?! Bruce told us not to talk to-"

"Me?" I interrupt, "you know what? He's right. Just...follow the rules and dont get into trouble k?" I smile as Dick turns around holding Jasons arm.

I send him a wink as he starts to leave, which he quickly smiles  at.

****POV Change****
Dick Grayson POV

I notice the smile on her face as Jason leaves. I wonder what they talked about. I go down to the bat cave and watch the footage from the study. I listen to their talk and realize she was confessing how she felt. I feel sorry for her.

***POV Change***
(y/n) POV

I lock the door again and go back