Beatings

(Y/N) POV

After my conversation with Dick, I checked out of the hospital. Bruce told me to stay there,  but I didn't want to. I went back to the only place I knew I could go, to Joker. I open the door to the warehouse and step in. I go to my room and change into a tank-top and jeans, forgetting about my brandings. I hear a door open and slam shut.

" Joker?" I say going to the railing

"(Y/N)?" He replies

I jump on the railing and slide down it. I run to him and jump in his arms.

"Oh, Mr.J I missed you" I say but he doesn't reply, "J?"

He puts me down and I follow his eyes, they were looking at my brands. He drops me, causing me to fall on the floor.

"J it's not what i-" he cuts me off

"When did you get that?!" He says taking a step back

"When I was taken." I say standing up.

I look into his eyes, the surprise vanishing, being replaced with anger. I look at my feet knowing what was going to happen. I look up just as he backhanded me. I fall to the floor holing my face, but that wasn't all. Once I was on the floor he continued to hit and kick me in the stomach and occasionally in the face. With each kick I yell, trying to make him stop. I look into his eyes one last time and realize there's no love in this relationship. I fade in and out of consciousness. while I was out Joker must have left because when I woke up he was gone. I slowly got up holding my ribs. I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of vodka. I make my way to the front door. I open it to find it dark outside. 'nighttime?' I thought to myself. I needed to get out of here. I make my way through Gotham to the building with the Bat light. I climb the escape stairs and open my drink. I switch on the light and take a seat, swigging off my bottle. I sit in the shadow as not to be seen. I close my eyes.

****15 minute time skip****

I open my eyes to the sound of the light being turned off. I stand up to face the Bat, but came face to face with someone new.

"Well your new" I say taking a step towards him, "I was expecting Batsy"

I throw a punch at him but he dodges it. It doesn't help that I'm drunk. I throw my empty bottle at him catching him in the side of the head. He goes down and I take my chance. I jump on top of him sitting on his stomach.

"Since Batsy's not here, You'll have to take his place." 

I hear footsteps behind me just before I black out.