I've Got A Date

I'm sorry I haven't updated. I know at first I gave the story away and then the story was given back. And now I updated due to some lovely people and their ten (or more) comments. So please enjoy, and I'm sorry if it sucks. 

****y/n POV****

"So what's bothering you?" I ask

"N-nothing! I'm perfectly fine!" 

"Jason"

"Do I have to tell you?" He replied

"No you don't....Grayson whats up with you?"

"I don't answer to you."

"Alright then, if you'll excuse me....I have a date" I say getting up from my sitting position and walking to the edge of the building.

I turn around and face the two guys behind me. Giving them a mock salute, I jump down onto the balcony beneath me. I heard their shouts of surprise and looked up to see them glaring at me. I laugh and wave at them then walk inside. Making my way to the dresser I grab some jeans and a purple shirt with red painted lips on it. Quickly changing, I make my way out towards the door of the mansion. Just as I was about to reach for the doorknob, a voice stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

I turn around and come face to face with Bruce. Crossing my arms, I scowl at him.

"None of your business, Wayne."

"I can't let you leave if I don't know where your going."

"I have a date, Wayne," I reply seeing a flash of hurt on his face, "And I'm not sure where I'm being taken, it's a surprise. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late"

Turning back around I open the door and start my long walk to the heart of Gotham.