~Past~

~Past~
(Gone by in time and no longer exist)

*****

"Get away!"

Sirena was struggling to escape from his hold. From security. From his damn security members that's been watching her like a hawk. She leaned forward and but his arm harshly, causing him to scream and let go of her, letting her free. Sirena didn't waste another moment before sprinting off towards the exit and bursting through the doors, eager to finally escape. She ran down the stairs of the huge house and ran off, but didn't notice the people running after her, catching the attention of the gardeners. Sirena jumped over a bush with roses and looked back to see them chasing her. She yelped with she accidentally tripped over her own feet, but was glad when she didn't fall on her face. The girl still kept on running through the yard. She was just a few more steps closer to the gate where she could escape.

This time, she's going to make it. There was no one standing in her way, she was too far ahead. She could taste freedom already!

Until her dreams and hopes were shattered when she felt something pounce on her side, tackling her down to the ground. Sirena shrieked when she saw a huge dog, snarling at her, but then it stopped growling and realized that it was just her and instantly barked in happiness. "No! Damn it, why Des?" Sirena wailed. "Get off! Get off!" She pushed the Saint Bernard, Des, off her and scrambled to get up and get to the fence, but he bit her jacket to prevent her from leaving. Sirena looked over at the security team and widened her eyes in panic when they were running closer to her. Sirena took her jacket off and yelled, "Sorry, Des! You can't keep me here forever!" Des looked at her retreating form for a few minutes before letting go of her jacket and chasing after her. Sirena picked up her pace and reached her hand out, thinking that she could already touch the cold bars of the gate to freedom.

"Stop! Come back here!" One of them hollered at her, but she chose to ignore it and then finally was able to be within the gate's reach. Sirena happily grinned, but then frowned when she realized that it wasn't opening. She pushed against the gates. It didn't budge. Sirena sighed before looking up and grabbing hold of the fence, starting to put her foot up and climb it. She was about a few inches off the ground when she noticed a tug on her leg and looked down to spot Des, pulling her back to the ground. "Des! Let me go! Please!" She helpless urged the dog. The dog growled in warning and didn't obey. Sirena huffed before lifting off her foot, escaping the dog. She continued to climb up to the fence and was about to jump over when she felt something jump on her legs, causing her to scream and almost slip away from the gate. She held on and saw Des, still determined to keep her within the mansion.

Sirena felt her hands slipping and she desperately tried to hold on. Des kept pulling her down and actually bit her leg, not too harshly. And that's when Sirena let go of the gates and fell back, hitting the ground on her back with a soft thud.

Groaning in pain, Sirena propped herself on her elbows and was about to strangle the dog when she found a pair of leather shoes in front of her face.

Sirena weakly looked up to see her nightmare. "Shit," she nervously spat out. "H-Hey... when did you g-get back home, dude?"

Screw her life.

~~~***~~~

"I don't understand why you don't like staying here! He gives you everything that you want, even if you never wanted anything, and treats you preciously! Honestly, Sirena, the master cares for you a lot." Janette scowled at her before fixing her new clothes. Sirena kept a blank look on her face and let her pale blonde hair cover her eyes, not caring if they were in her way. Janette continued, "There we go! Off to dinner then, the master is waiting for you."