~Tenebrous~

Tenebrous
(Dark; shadowy or obscure.)

*****

Alaska was always a mysterious person. No one really knew her background at all, not even the girls. Her past wasn't to be said, and the others let her be. That said, she was a person who no one really understood and was careful to be around with.

She was considered to be a formidable foe, and a good member. But she never once bragged about anything back in the original Gemini.

That was just it. And nothing else.

Alaska was only known to be secretive and highly skilled in the organization. She never had any friends. It was like she never existed.

It was because she wasn't supposed to exist.

Her identity was kept away from the real world and her only purpose was to get rid of the man who haunted her. Everything else didn't matter, and she cared for no one but herself.

Until a certain blonde was literally knocked into her arms. That's when her whole life got screwed up for the better and worse.

Sirena was her first friend. And then came Crescent and Lyra. At first, she never really paid them any attention and only scowled at the thought of the organization hiding the girls while Zero was out there, looking for Lyra.

She was even the one who brought up the idea to use the dark haired girl as bait. Lyra didn't disagree with her. In fact, she was on board all the way which made the redhead confused as hell as to why she wanted to out herself to their enemy so willingly.

She is an idiot, was her first thought.

Though their plan did work. But then failed. The details on what happened didn't matter since it already happened, but during that time she and the other girls had gotten closer. Alaska has to kick some ass before actually saving them and bringing the girls to safety. It was stupid and funny at the same time to think that they actually became the people that she cared for.

But then things came crashing down. And soon, all that was left of the organization was nothing but a pile of ash that looked like complete shit and dead bodies that smelled like shit. It was too bad that she was the only survivor that night. She felt angry and wondered how she was the only one to survive. The girls were safe and grieved for the members, but Alaska wouldn't have any of that.

Cress was reluctant to leave, but she managed to grab the female and her friends, dragging them away from the organization and pushing them away. Zero was still on their trail and the person he was tracking for was Alaska, not Lyra. Apparently, he was still pissed that there was one member left.

And so they separated, making herself a target while the girls struggled to leave her behind.

Eventually, they left and she was left face to face with the devil himself. All she remembered was getting stabbed two times and being left for dead. Once again, she managed to survive miraculously and ended up hiding herself to make sure Zero wouldn't get news of her still alive.

But she knew that Lyra and the others were still at risk. They still tried to have normal lives, but even the female knew that it wouldn't last forever.