~Inclusion~

Inclusion
(the action or state of including or of being included within a group or structure)

*****

"Ah, fu-" She raised her hand and covered her own mouth before heatedly glaring at the man in front of her. Flicking a piece of her brown hair in front of her eyes away, the female sneered and crossed her arms. "The hell am I here?"

"Madam said to give you this." As they brought out a small bag, the girl snorted. She was kidnapped for this?

Tristan had no time for this.

"Is it a bomb?"

"No, miss."

"Hurry and take the thing out then. Can't be too far away from Sirena," she spat. The man nodded and took out several ziplocks contains about ten pictures in each of them. The girl's eyes slightly narrowed before snatching two of them out and dumping the pictures out. As she flipped through then with utmost care, she began to ask.

"How in the world were you able to get this?"

"The madam thought that you'd be pleased," they answered back.

Tristan grabbed the other and took out almost every picture, scanning through them quickly while her heartbeat quickened in anticipation. Her hands clenched around several of them, almost tearing them completely apart. With a snarl in her tone the female turned around and threw them towards the men.

She sneered, "The hell does she think she's doing? Doesn't she know that we're already treading on thin ice? Does she want to anger him?"

Tristan grew more furious with each passing second. The more silent the men became, the more frustrated she became before eventually swiping every picture and ripping them into oblivion. Swiping the bag, she shoved it down the nearest window and slammed the glass down so hard that it cracked.

If he found out... everything would be ruined. They would all be killed.

Tristan growled with a heavy tone, "You shouldn't have let her done that. You idiots should've stopped her instead, you want yours heads on a stick?" As expected they didn't answer her. Tristan scoffed before hurrying them off, not even letting any speak.

When they were gone the female grabbed her coat and quickly left, checking her surroundings first before centrally leaving in a fast pace. Inside of pockets her hands started to shake with fear, but she paid no attention and jumped inside her car.

Driving back to the city would be at least an hour long, and the brunette was afraid that she wouldn't have that kind of time. So she stepped on the pedal and didn't mind that she was over speeding, mostly because there wasn't any cops around in the countryside.

But her relief was short lived when she saw a motorcycle suddenly appearing right behind her. Tristan felt nauseous in her stomach and sped up even more to a dangerous situation.

She could say that it was a normal person out in the middle of the night trying to get home, but she'd be dead wrong because of its driver trying to shoot her.

When glass shattered, Tristan ducked her head to avoid the flying bullets and quickly swerved to the right on accident. "Crap!"