~Omit~

Omit
(Leave out or exclude)

*****

"I have to say, your system of interrogation sucks." Alaska commented as she and Lyra both stared at the person who laid in a bed, hooked up to an IV and struggled to breath. An oxygen masked was used to make sure that the man could breathe easily, but Lyra was having none of that and peered at the boy beside her. "What did you do?"

"I suppose they had it out with him a little too rough since he didn't spill any information whatsoever." Simon sighed. "He's awake, but not talking."

"Ugh, I'll do it." Alaska snorted before walking pass the large glass windows and pushed through the doors, stepping into the room. Kennedy gasped, "W-Wait! What are you going to do?"

"Alaska, dear, don't do something too-"

"Yeah, I got it, love." The redhead slammed the door shut and ignored the knowing stares through the glass. Walking over to the man, she gave him a leisure smile with a tinted glare in her eyes.

Lyra sighed.

Alaska stepped forward in front of him and slightly bent down to caress his face. He grunted, but couldn't say anything. She pursued her lips, "Aww... sweetheart... what's wrong?" Suddenly, she pinched his cheeks harshly. Gripping the tube that connected to the machine, she tightly sealed her fist and sneered at the man who had a hard time breathing. "Listen, bitch, if you're breathing that means I'm giving you air. If you're able to sleep soundly at night, it's because I haven't told anyone to mess with you." Sounds of wheezing came from him, and that was all he did.

The people watching the original member stood with ghastly faces behind the windows. Lyra was the only one who had a tired face. "Alaska..." whispering with a tired voice, "don't kill him." Kennedy bit her lip and silently stood closer to Simon, who kept passively staring at Alaska's verbal threats.

The redhead still kept her hold on the tube. "You have about a few seconds here before, I don't know—dying? You're going to obey me whether you like it or not." Seeing him shake his head slowly, she then released her grip to let him breathe. Suddenly, she shoved her hand on his chest and witnessed the man gasp in pain. Pushing his head to the pillow, Alaska was half smothering him to death in literal meaning. "You either obey me or get punished."

Weakly trying to push her off, Alaska suddenly had flashes of her back in the asylum. Those moment of when the ladies there strapped her to the bed, forcefully pressing their hands on her against the pillow. Curling her lips in a sneer, she grabbed his fingers and snapped them so fast that she was surprised that the members haven't done this yet.

Alaska held onto the tube once again and took away his freedom to breathe. "I will break your wrists if you don't give me an answer, sweetie." Seeing his panicked face, he now deliberately shook his head and tried the best of his abilities to move away. She wasn't having it and soon broke his other fingers and finally heard his cries before she spoke again.

"We both know what I want. Hurry up before you die because of the lack of oxygen. Don't make me turn this whole place into an asylum."

Seeing him trying to speak with flushed actions, she released the tube and rushed to lean forward as he numbly whispered a name.

The people behind the glass hitched their breaths as Alaska suddenly jumped away from the man and bursted out through the door, almost knocking into Lyra before hurriedly apologizing. The dark haired girl caught her friend's arm, "Alaska. What did he say?"