~Reminisce~

Reminisce
(indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events.)

*****

"I've got it!" Janette snapped her fingers. "Why not try the chocolate cheesecake?"

"I don't exactly like the chocolate cheesecake anymore," Sirena frowned at her.

The last time she ate a cheesecake, she went outside to the park for a small picnic with Des and Janette by the garbage can and Levi actually appeared out of it, surprisingly smelling like watermelons and oranges. Other than that, his surprise was so shocking that Sirena had accidentally choked on her cheesecake and ended up almost dying.

She lost her taste for chocolate and cheesecake for a while.

"I was thinking of having a simple dessert. That's all." Sirena finalized her braids and looked at herself in the mirror, satisfied with them. She stood up and faced her maid with a small smile. "Levi shouldn't be back until a few hours. That means that I have the house to myself again."

"What do you want to do?"

"Can't I leave?" Sirena pouted at her. "I've been stuck here for a long time. I honestly just want to go out and do something." Sirena said to her. Janette sighed at her before pulling her out to the hallway, leading Sirena over to the large dining room. "I suppose I could tell the chefs to prepare you lunch. It's a bit late for it, isn't it?"

"I haven't had breakfast either, so let's just call it brunch. Breakfast and lunch combined."

"I gave you breakfast already-"

"Nope. I threw it away."

"Excuse me?" Janette gave her a glare, a look of disappointment in her eyes. "Why would you do that?"

"Because you placed avocados on my plate. I'm allergic to them," Sirena snorted at them. "That's the reason."

"Oh dear, I have forgotten one again, haven't I?" Her maid sighed at herself, already scolding herself in her head. "Since you're starving, I suppose I could prepare another dish for you if you want. Would you want another one?"

"Yes." Sirena answered. Honestly, she felt like she could eat a horse, but she knew that later on she wouldn't be able to finish her first plate of food. She was losing her appetite more and more these days, also some sleep. Janette had taken notice to her peculiar behaviors for the past two weeks and noticed that she was also losing some weight, but she never dared to ask Sirena. Sirena would've brushed off the question and say it's nothing.

Sirena and Janette appeared in the dining room. The blonde haired adult sat down on a chair silently, noticing that it was only her and her maid alone. She looks over at Janette and spoke, "Where's the food?"

"We're running a little bit low on some ingredients, so it'll take another few minutes. Although, it was your fault for sneaking out into the nights and taking our food."

"I apologize." Sirena placed her head on the dining table and frowned again. Bored, she was bored. She really had nothing to do inside of the mansion besides watching TV, playing on her phone (which Levi had made sure to tell Janette about Sirena possibly calling the cops), playing fetch with Des, or play the piano. Sirena mostly spent her time on the piano since nothing really interested her besides hearing the keys produce music.