~Friable~

Friable
(easily broken into pieces or reduced to nothing)

*****

"I see that the mongrel is still alive." Alaska pursed her lips in vexation. Crossing her arms while lifting on hand up to flick a piece of her hair away, she stood with irritation and a deep frown. Her eyes darkened considerably and a low grunt came, "I wonder how much he's paying for all of you. I'm sure you know how much of a background he came from."

A man stood in front of her with a smile. With brown hair slicked back, onyx eyes sparkling with glee, and a charming suit; the male was happy to meet with the woman.

"An honor to meet such a benevolent person such as Madam," he bowed in full respect to the redhead. Alaska clicked her tongue and snorted. "Luca Raveinoz, pleased to see you."

As expected, she really was taken inside of a car. It wasn't like she was actually kidnapped this time, but out of her own free will she came and walked inside an empty bar. Already a table had a few drinks sitting, but she didn't touch any of them and finally met with this person. Although she didn't recognize him, Alaska didn't want to offend him.

As well mannered as he is, she found a growing disdain for the man. It was best for her to get this meeting over with and head back to Lyra.

"You know I have already seen the photos of him. I didn't realize that he became sloppy throughout the years. But then again I didn't think too much of him being alive," she retorted. "You don't seem familiar to me, are you new?"

"I've been staying with him for the past six years."

"Well that explains it. The last one died with the others," she sighed. "Truly a good man... until he provoked him. I dare say that he was in a bit of a hissy fit when he killed him. Childish, hmm?"

The smile still stuck onto the brunette. "I can't answer for the master's actions."

"Of course you can't. Nobody can."

"He does for you."

Alaska took a seat on top of a table and continued staring him down with a stiff face. "For me? When he burned the society down, did you believe that it was for my own good? I've been thinking recently and having Zero just... randomly finding the old organization seemed a bit funny, yes? He couldn't have found our location that fast and with so many people. Tell me, was he with him?"

Chuckling, the man only shrugged. Stepping forward to the female, he reached inside of his coat which made her tense. He still kept a gentle smile before taking out a large wallet. Opening it up for Alaska to see, it contained a lot of money.

He placed it down beside her and watched as the girl picked it up with slight distaste. Waving it around with laziness, Alaska bit, "The hell is this?"

"Master felt incredibly bad for the last five years. But he finally decided your punishment was done. Thus, he was thinking of helping you out a little. Already he planned on wiping out some of those... members of yours and replacing them with his. Earlier he met up with Master Zero. To say that they had a deep argument was an understatement, but everything should be fine for now." Gazing with excitement, he happily continued ranting. "He also sent me here to serve you, Madam-"

"Tell him to back off. I've already said that our bridges burned down. There's really no need for him to help anymore," Alaska carelessly threw the wallet away on the ground.