Taekwoon

Another. 

Fucking. 

Catcall. 

Am I not just as much a wolf as than they are? "Hey omega! I'll give you $20 for a piece of that ass!" a pig beta yelled across the hall. I rolled my eyes and started walking faster. I wasn't going to be late for some asshole. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" I smelled his pheromones as he tried to claim dominance over me. I started running wanting nothing more than to escape him and his friends. "Mr. Jung, no running in the h-" Shit. Of course I ran into Principal Ahn. "I'm so sorry Principal Ahn! I wasn't pa-" 

"Get down." I looked at him in disbelief. "I said get down!" his eyes flickered red before my knees turned to jelly and I collapsed before him. "What the hell were you doing running around the building?" I kept my eyes low, knowing what eye contact meant for my kind. "It was that beta, Ilhoon. He was chasing me and I j-" my cheek stung. I'm sure his hand left a mark on my face. " You dare run from someone of a higher rank. You should be happy that someone would want such a whore. I'm sure that you are the same as your mother, so what's the problem?" My eyes stung as I caressed my cheek. 

"I'm not my mother." I started to stand up, earning gasp from fellow omegas. I was practically begging to sent to the head Alpha. "What are you doing? Do you want to be treated like the trash you are?" I scoffed. "Am I not as much of a person as you are? Why do omegas get such horrible treatment, since you consider yourself a person of power, you should know." What was I going? Disgust crossed his face, seeing my defiance. I opened my mouth to say more when a dizzying scent surrounded me. "Omega, is this how you speak to someone of a higher position? Your voice maybe mouse-like but you are too headstrong for your kind." I turned to see the head Alpha, Kim Jaejoong, and his son, Kim Wonshik.