First Session

(Taekwoon's POV)

I quickly walked out the office, wanting to avoid the alpha and his son. "Taekwoon, I expect to see you this afternoon. I want Wonshik in shape to pass his finals" Alpha Jaejoong said. "Yes sir."

(Lunch)

"Taekwoon what the fuck were you thinking earlier!" Hakyeon hollered as I sat down at the table with my food. "Hyung were you asking to be punished? You know Principal Ahn doesn't take disobedience well. The last person to talk back to him got caned." Sanghyuk chimed in. I shrugged, starting to eat. Jaehwan and Hongbin soon joined the table with their food. Jaehwan reached over and kissed Sanhyunk temple before starting to eat. "Jae hyung, please keep the PDA to nonexistent until everyone is mated and all food is consumed." Hongbin said, flicking his ear. "It's not my fault Taekwoon avoids other alphas and betas like the plague." he mumbled, earning a gasp from Hakyeon and a kick from me. "And it's not my fault that alphas, with the exception of Hakyeon and HongBin, are chauvinistic assholes, and betas are pigs." Sanghyuk nodded. "Not me, right?" Jaehwan asked. We all stayed quiet. "Hyukkie, I'm not a pig, right?" he asked pouting. 

"So Taekwoon, why did you follow the Alpha into the office this morning? Did you get in more trouble?" Hongbin asked. I shook my head. "I have been assigned to tutor Wonshik." They gasped. "You're tutoring the Alpha's son? As an omega?" Hakyeon said, voice filled with fright. I nodded. "Taekwoonie, there has to be a way to get out of this. He is known for using omegas then throwing them away. He has slept with practically every omega in town. He is going to try to seduce you." I shook his head. "His dad is going to be home and I'm sure that he won't allows us to go beyond the dining room." They nodded slowly. "If he tries anything, leave the books, grab your phone and wallet and get the fuck out of there. If he uses his status over you, scream."

(After school)

I stood in the hallway waiting for Wonshik. He eventually appeared with an omega female on his arm. 'Who the fuck is this broad?' Pause. He's not mine, so those thoughts should not even be forming. Why would I want a manwhore like him. I watched him from a distance, my heart aching at the scene before me, listening closely. "Wonshik, why can't I come with you tonight? Aren't I good enough?" He pushed her off his arm. "I told you I have other things to do tonight and for the rest of the week. Now I don't want to see you back in my face until I want you again." He said forcefully. I smirked seeing her walk away sulking. "Taekwoon, let's go." He said walking up to me and grabbing my hand. Electricity shot through my hand and I snatched my hand from him. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Wh- ignore it." I quickly nodded and we walked out of the school. A black truck came into view and we climbed into it. "Good afternoon, Wonshik and.." a man from the front said. "Kang Dae hyung, this is my tutor Taekwoon." Kangdae nodded. "Nice to meet you Taekwoon." I bowed slightly. "You as well." The ride to Wonshik's house was silent but not the good silent. We were both in shock still. Pulling up to his hou- I'm mean mansion, we got out the car and went inside. Before I could compliment him on his home, he started up a staircase. 

"Umm...Wonshik, can we stay downstairs in the dining room?" He shook his head. "Dad is having a few associates over from his company for a dinner party, so the maids should be setting up down there right now." 'Shit' "Is there another open space we can go to?" he chuckled lightly. "Downstairs is going to completely off-limits so not really. If you are worried that I am going to try to have sex with you, don't worry too much. My dad told the maids who aren't working tonight to keep an eye on us." I nodded before following him upstairs. Reaching his room, I became light headed. I quickly brushed it off and sat across him on the floor. His scent invaded my every sense as the room started to become hotter and hotter. "Okay, tell me what confuses you the most out of the two subjects?" I asked as my voice cracked with every word. Worry crossed his face. "Taekwoon are you feeling okay?" I nodded. The look in his eyes never left. "So history... I can't relate to it since it happened so long ago. Since there is no connection, it doesn't stick. Math is like a foreign language too me. I literally makes no sense no matter how many questions I ask the teacher." I nodded. I fanned myself lightly. 

"Taekwoon, are you sure you are okay? You're starting to turn red." I nodded once again, my throat too dry to speak. He reached over and pressed a hand on my forehead. The contact between us set my body on fire. A moan left my lips and I became increasingly hard. "T-taekwoon?" I got up and ran to the closes open door and shut it, locking it. His scent became even stronger when I crawled away from the door. I looked around to figure out where I ran to. 'His fucking closet. I'm going to drown in here' "Taekwoon, why do you smell so delicious." Wonshik's voice came closer to the door. The huskiness is voice didn't go unnoticed and I only wanted to crawl to him. I wanted him to bend me over me over and- shit what am I doing. I reached into my back pocket to grab my phone. I felt the slick leaking from me start to soak my underwear and stick onto my skin. I desperately wanted to strip but that would only make my situation worse. I dialed a number and put the phone to my ear. "Taekwoonie, is everything okay?" I gulped. "Hyung, can you come get me please?" I whispered into the phone. "What's wrong? Do I have to fight that son of a bitch?" I heard his keys jingling and the car door slam. "Hyung, my- I went into heat." His engine roared and the line went dead.

다칠 준비가 돼 있어 (I'm Ready to Get Hurt On and On)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें