Numb

(Taekwoon's POV)

"Wonshik and I... a few weeks ago, we... had sex"

Her words replayed on and on in my head. Tears soaked my pillow. Out of all the people that she could have slept with, why him. I know I said that I was going to stop involving my feelings but this was too much. Bora's voice echoed through the house as she cussed out the woman. "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DAMN SLUT?! EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE FINE UNTIL YOU REAPPEARED. WE WERE GOING TO HELP HIM, LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE DONE AND MAKE THINGS BETTER BUT YOU HAD TO FUCK IT UP. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU FUCKED UP OUR LIVES BUT LEAVE HIS ALONE!" her voice suddenly hushed. "If I see your sorry ass around here again, I will report you to Alpha Jaejoong for the rape of a minor and I will happily volunteer to be the one to rip your body apart limb by limb and throw you into the fire pit. Try me." The door opened and slammed shut, that woman's feet scurrying up the street. There was a sudden knock at my door. "Taekwoonie..." I stayed silent. I could feel all three of them worrying from the other side of the door. "Taekwoon open the door." I pulled the cover over my head, blocking out the world around me.

(Next week, lunchtime)

"Taekwoon, I didn't see you this morn- man, you look like shit." Hongbin said. "Thanks, Binnie." After a week of hiding out in my room, I finally returned to school. Yes, I had my sisters constantly trying to coax me out of my room and failing but the walls of my room only reminded me of that bullshit. "Hyung, why were you gone for so long? I thought that you weren't going to let him get to you?" Sanghyuk asked, stuffing his cheeks with only god knows what. "It's something else, Hyukkie." he nodded, continuing to eat. Hakyeon passed me half his sandwich. "You still have to eat, you know." I smiled and took the sandwich. "Thank you, hyung."

(That afternoon, Wonshik's house)

'I don't fucking want to be here. I couldn't give a rat's ass if he failed his finals. One less dumbass walking across the stage at graduation' 

I watched as he he wrote his history report. My homework was already done and all I had to do was make sure his facts were right. He put his pen down and grabbed my hand. He pulled it down towards his crotch and I quickly snatched my hand away. "What the fuck are you doing, you uncultured swine." he looked taken back by my words but a smirk formed on his face. "I wanted to cheer you up." I rolled my eye. "No, bitch, you're not Twice. Stop trying to make me laugh." I picked up my bag and started to walk to the door. His wolf growled. "Get back here and come suck my dick." I fought against his words but his pheromones overpowered my wolf, who forced me to turn back around drop to my knees in front of him. "Good little omega." I pulled out his semi-hard dick and brought it to my lips. I sucked lightly, pissing him off. "Give me back control!" I yelled at my wolf. "No! We must please our mate!" I started sucking harder, with no control over myself. He laced his hand through my hair and pushed me farther down his shaft, choking me with it. "Shit, let me get piece of that ass too." My wolf moved to unbuckle my pants and pull it down along with my underwear. I looked up at Wonshik's eyes, seeing that they were bright red. By the time he pulled out of my mouth, his knot was half swollen. He pushed me down on my back and brought my knees to my chest, quickly pushing into me. I bit my lip, refusing any moans to escape me. " I want to hear you moan." he thrusted harder making sure to hit my prostate, knot becoming too big causing him to grind deeper into me. His lips came in contact with my neck, sucking hard enough to leave hickies. He continued to move down my neck before grabbing my shirt collar and sucking on his mark. Sudden pleasure coursed through me and a loud moan left, echoing through the dining room. Warm filled me, his thrust slowing to a stop. Wonshik collapsed on top of me, panting. Once his knot deflated, I pushed him off of me and got dressed. "I hope you rot in hell." I slammed the door on the way out and limped home. I walked past all my sisters and went straight for the shower. I wanted his scent off of me. I scrubbed until my skin started to turn pink. Stepping out the shower, I eyed my reflection. My dark locks hung lamely at shoulders. "I think it's time for a change."