Everybody

(Thursday)

Sitting in class was painful. Everyone was acting weird towards me. My shirt was loose so my bump remained hidden, so I know it wasn't that. I walked into AP Chemistry, everyone's eyes landed on me and the room went silent. 'Of course.' I walked to my seat as everyone started whispering. I sat beside Hakyeon and Jaehwan and the school paper was thrusted in my hands. 

"Alpha's son and top student, Jung Taekwoon, spotted buying baby clothes! Are they officially a couple or did the Alpha submit to the omega's ways?" 

"They think I'm a slut..." A few girls suddenly walked towards us, the paper in the, who I assume, leader's hand. "You know what, Taekwoon, we all thought you were better than this. Being an omega and all, we know that you most likely slept around, but to pin that bastard on Wonshik like that? That's low. You know the saying, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?" I lowered my head. 'Stay calm, Taekwoon. Anger is not good for the babies.' "For all we know, you don't know who the mutts father is. Might be Jaehwan or Hakyeon." Chaelin smirked as her voice continued to get louder before looking back at the three girls behind her. "Don't talk about my pups like that." I said, voice barely above a whisper. My claws came out, scratching the underside of the desk. "Hyung, don't listen them. As everyone knows, the only way they got into this class is because they slept with the teachers. If anyones a slut here, it's them." Minji gasped, flashing her claws. Hakyeon pushed her and the other 3 girls away. "You got 3 seconds to get the fuck out of my sight before I make all of you my bitch." Fear ran through their eyes and they ran back to their seats.

(Lunch)

I walked to my locker with Jaehwan after choir practice. Opening my locker, a few pieces of paper fell out. 'Slut' was the first word to stand out of the page. 

'Dear Taekwoon, we know that you are just trying to trap our Alpha. Sad to say, but you're just like your mom. Well at least you go for status. We all know that you open your legs for any and everyone. Do you know how many people thought about fucking you? Anyone of them could be the father of that thing but you have the nerve to pin it on our Wonshik. You better watch out, you slut.'

I crumpled the paper and threw it back into my locker. "Hyung, what was that?" "Nothing but bullshit." I grabbed my books and another piece of paper fell out of my locker. Jaehwan picked it and handed it to me. 'Dear Taekwoon, if only you understand what you just did. If you thought that we wanted you before, we really want you now. Pregnant omegas smell so good, so you better keep your little alpha by your side.' A sick feeling feel in my stomach. "Let's go Jae..."

(Unknown's POV)

"So are we really going through we this?" "Of course! Just look at him. His hips have gotten wider and he smells so damn good. I can't wait to have him hanging off my knot." I said, enthusiasm dripping in my voice. "But what if we get caught?" I rolled my eyes. "Who said we're getting caught?" I smirked, checking my toys. 'Just wait, Taekwoon. I got something real nice for you.'