Mother

"Mother... what are you going here?"

Seunghee looked like she had a seen a ghost. "Is everything okay, here? Something felt off, so I came home." I scoffed. "You felt that something was wrong? Maybe if you were home, you would know that something was wrong." Anger raced through my veins. "Taekwoonie, I-" She reached out to touch me but I quickly stepped back. "As an omega and mother, you are supposed to be there for those who depend on you. Omegas are natural care-givers but you only care about yourself. I bet you don't even know what my gender is." She looked me in my eye. "W-well, you favor father so much that it would make sense that you were an alpha." 

'Pathetic'

"It's omegas like you that make the rest of us look bad. My own mate thinks that I'm just like you and doesn't want me." Her gasp echoed through the room. "You're an omega? Your mate? Who is your mate?" Bora stepped into the living room. "It's none of your business who his mate is. Matter of fact you can just leave. Your presence is no-" "It's Alpha Jaejoong's son, Kim Wonshik." Minju said quietly. "MINJU!" Seunghee growled. "I have to go." Mother quickly turned for the door but Bora blocked it. "What are you hiding? You weren't in a hurry to leave to before so why rush now?" Mother kept trying to push her out of the way but Bora refused to move, he wolf making itself more present, eyes bright red. "Bora, get out of my way!" Bora released a growl so loud the walls shook and my wolf whimpered in fear. Minju rushed to my side to comfort me. "I'm not going to ask you again, omega." Mother shook in fear, her eyes locked on Bora but she spoke to me. "I'm sorry Taekwoon but you see... the alpha's son..." she grew silent, thinking of what to say next. 'What could she have possibly done with Wonshik? Unless she... she better not have.' 

"Wonshik and I... a few weeks ago, we... had sex." There was a collective gasp before I ran.