Butterfly

This chapter contains rape. It starts right at the switch to Author's POV. I do suggest reading the end of the chapter so you won't be confused next chapter. If you want to skip over that portion, look for the chapter that starts "When he was back in town..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

(That Evening)

I convinced Wonshik to let me walk home following our tutoring session. It's not a far walk so there was no reason for him to stress. The air was humid but the silence was calming. After today, silence was all I needed. No one was here to judge me on my decisions. Footsteps behind me brought me out of my thoughts. ' It's nothing. Just look back quickly.' I turned around and saw a woman and her son walking into a store. 'See. It was nothing.' I turned around and - "Hello, Taekwoon." I stepped back colliding into another body. Before I could turn around, a cloth covered my mouth and nose. "Don't struggle. It will only make things worse for you." he placed a hand on my stomach. "They're growing nicely, aren't they?"

(Darkness)

"I don't think we should be doing this Ilhoon. We should just let him go when he wakes up." a slap echoed through the room. "Sungjae, I'm getting tired of your shit. If you don't want to be here, then fucking leave!" The room remained silent. "That's what I thought." I moved my hand slightly, feeling the rope tied around my wrist. "Looks like our toy is awake." 'shit'

I opened my eyes and Changsub, Minhyuk, Ilhoon's sick smiles stared back at me. Sungjae was in the back of the darkened room, holding his cheek. Another person, Peniel, stood in the back by Sungjae as well. "Jung Taekwoon. The most desired omega in our pack. I'm proud of myself to finally have you spread open, awaiting my knot." 'You dumbass. You didn't even realize that you were naked.' I tried to pull my legs together but Changsub and Ilhoon were holding them apart. "Such a shame it couldn't have been my pup you were carrying instead of that dog's." he placed a hand on my tummy and I tried to push him away. "Don't touch them!" I spat. My words didn't sound like anything as I failed to realize the open mouth gag latched around my head. "Shut up, whore. You should be graced by my presence. Fuck it, I don't have time for small talk. Let's get to the fun stuff."

(Author's POV)

Minhyuk got up from the bed and retrieved his bag from a corner of the room. Taekwoon panicked even more. His heart rate increasing, worrying for the safety of his pups. "You think we're going to give up a chance like this?" Changsub climbed in between his legs and pulled Taekwoon closer to him. The rope pulling painfully at his wrist. He only smirked before pushing two fingers into him raw. Taekwoon shrieked, pain rushing threw his body. Ilhoon pulled his erect dick from his jeans and thrusted into Taekwoon's mouth. Tears rimmed Taekwoon's eyes as they continued their assault. Taekwoon closed his eyes, wishing for the pain to stop. "Guys... we shouldn't do this..." Peniel's eyes filled with fear. He never thought they would go through with attacking the omega. If caught, their actions punishable by death. "Will you just shut up!" 

"I knew they wouldn't go through with it." a feminine voice said. "You should have just called me and a few of my friends and you would have had what you wanted already." Footsteps on metal steps were heard throughout the warehouse. Chaelin stepped out of the shadows, pulling her shirt off. "Hello boys." "What do you want?" She looked down at Taekwoon, stroking his thigh. "I heard what you guys were planning and wanted in. Too bad two of you won't be joining in on the fun." She glanced back at the two boys in the corner before grabbing Taekwoon's flaccid cock. "Taekwoon, has anyone ever sucked you off before or do you normally do all the sucking?" He turned his head and closed his eyes. "Feisty huh? I'm sure Changsub can get that out of you." the clank of his belt filled the silence. 

"You guys stop. I don't know what I was thinking before but harming a pregnant omega is punishable by burning at the stake! I'm sure that's not how y'all wanna go out." Sungjae tried to reason. Ignoring him, Minhyuk lined up his erect cock at Taekwoon's hole. Taekwoon felt weak, not able to do anything to protect his pups. 'I'm sorry' Changsub pushed into him. Changsub and Ilhoon matched in their thrust, animalistic in their movements. Chaelin took his cock into her mouth deep throating him. Minhyuk stood on the side, horror crossing his face. 

"I... I can't do this. I thought it would be fun but my mom... I can't do this to him..." Minhyuk's mom was a male omega as well. He normally gets angry when men of a higher status makes paces at his mother but he can't figure what made him agree to this. "Begone then." Changsub said, not breaking his rhythm. Minhyuk faded into the darkness with Peniel and Sungjae. Changsub and Ilhoon soon switched places, Ilhoon thrusting wildly into the omega. Chaelin climbed on top on Taekwoon, riding him. She wrapped her hand around Ilhoon as she leaned on him, kissing his neck. Her right hand rubbing her clit furiously. Chaelin's moans got louder, the faster she rubbed. Changsub couldn't help but watch as her clit grew, into dick of her own and her rubs turned to strokes. "Never believed Mrs. Park in health until now." Changsub said, Chaelin smirked, quickening her hips. She glanced at Taekwoon with his eyes closed, tears streaking his face, mixing with saliva. "I wonder how far we could stretch him." She suggested.

There was a sudden thud and Ilhoon feel to the ground. Peniel stood behind them with a metal pipe. "You're not going to do anything else." Sungjae ran to Taekwoon's side and started to untie him. "Sungjae, touch those ropes and your dead." Changsub stood up from where he was and tackled Peniel. Chaelin glared at Minhyuk, who appeared in front of her, waiting for him to move. "Chaelin, you don't want to do this." She smirked before pouncing on Minhyuk. Sungjae loosened the ropes and help Taekwoon get up and dressed. Taekwoon pulled the gag off of him and threw it to the side. "Go out the door in the corner and just go straight. Once out of the door, take a left and keep straight. We are about 2 minutes outside of town. Get home as fast as you can." Taekwoon nodded quickly before hurrying out of the building. 

When he was back in town, he limped his way to his closest safe haven, Wonshik's house. He hurried the door and pounded on it. "Hyung, open the door! Please hurry." The door open quickly and a panic Wonshik stood behind it. "Where were you? You were supposed to be home two hours ago. Everyone was freaking ou- w-why do you smell like sex... why do you smell like another alpha?" Anger and betrayal filled Wonshik's eyes. "Hyung... they r-raped me." Taekwoon's head dropped a tear fell. "Fucking pathetic." Takwoon's head snapped up. "You omegas really are the same. You think I'm going to fall for that shit again?" Taekwoon was dumbfounded. He wasn't lying. The pain in his back made it clear that he wasn't lying. "W-what are you saying?" "I'm saying get the fuck outta my face. The last bitch who told me she was rapped actually cheated on me. I refuse to deal with another liar. Now get the fuck outta my face with your bastard children." He tried to close the door but Taekwoon stopped him. "Why won't you believe me! I'm not lying, I swear!" Wonshik tried to push him out but the omega refused to move. Wonshik wrapped his arms around his chest and pulled Taekwoon away from the door and towards the gate. "Wonshik stop! Just listen to me! I am not lying." Taekwoon struggled against him but it served no purpose. "Look at my wrist, hyung! Why would I do this to myself?" Taekwoon tried to show him his wrist but the alpha didn't care enough. "You're into some kinky shit and you just don't when to stop." Wonshik pulled the gate open and threw Taekwoon outside of it. The omega landed on his ass but scrambled to his feet as the gate slammed shut. "Wonshik hyung please... I have no reason to lie to you." Wonshik's eyes were cold and dead. "I don't want to see you again." Hot tears continued to fall from Taekwoon's eyes. "Hyung pl-" "I thought you were going to be different but you're just as loose as the rest of them. Maybe the others were right, those abominations aren't mine." Taekwoon placed a hand on his bump defensively. "Wonshik, they're yours! Why would you even think that!" The alpha stepped away from the gate in silence. "Just get off my property before I call the police."