After Dark

(Taekwoon's POV)

(Post graduation)

"Taekwoon, he left another box at the door!" Seunghee yelled from downstairs. I pulled the sheets farther over my head, welcoming their darkness. The door soon opened and Seunghee came in the room. "Taekwoon, I know you're awake. Wonshik left another box of baby supplies and a note." she pulled the cover off my head and handed me the note. 

"I know none of this is going to make up for anything I've done but maybe it could be a start. Seeing my mom and dad together made me want us to work (and how much I hate Eunbi's personality). Call sometime?" 

I picked up my phone and called him. "Taekwoon? You rea-" "Be at my house in five minutes" There was a knock at the door. "Were you around the corner?" the line went dead. I climbed out of bed and waddled downstairs. Wonshik stood in the living room with a shit eating grin while Seunghee glared at him from the kitchen. "I'm so glad that you wanted to se-" "Do I have dumbass written on my forehead?" his eyes widened. "You really think I'm gonna break my neck for us to be together when your emotions change every time the wind does?" he looked down. "I'm sorry, Taek." I rolled my eyes. "What the hell am I gonna do with a sorry? Sorry not gonna feed these kids. Sorry not gonna be in place of their father. If all you can bring a fucking sorry, I'll raise these kids by my damn self." his eyes faltered. "Taek, I... I don't know what to say. I just want another chance, please. I'm over all the games and the hoes. I just want you." his eyes teared up. "The only way that you could get another chance from me is if you come on hands and knees. Now get out my house."

(Next Day at Coex Shopping Mall)

"Noona, can we get something to eat now?" Seunghee has been dragging Hakyeon, Jaehwan, and I around the mall all day and my ankles were swollen. "Taek, one more store. I saw these cute rompers for the twins." I linked arms with Hakyeon and Jaehwan and pulled them towards a pizza parlor. "Have fun with that noona, I'm done for today." Going into the parlor, we sat at the closet booth. Seunghee soon joined us and sat next to Hakyeon. "We're getting those rompers before we leave." I smiled and nodded at her. "Welcome to Pizza Heaven, what can I get for you this afternoon?" They all turned to me. "Can we get a large pan pizza with sausage and green peppers and a side mozzarella sticks please" the waiter nodded and wrote our order down. "Anything to drink with that?" "Sprite will be fine." he nodded before walking away. "So I heard you went off on lover boy yesterday." Jaehwan asked playing with the salt and pepper shaker. "Yea, he wanted me to forgive him. It was cute." The waiter returned with the mozzarella sticks and the soda. "So what you gonna do about him?" I shrugged. "I can't ignore him anymore an-" a particular scent caught my nose. "He's here." On que, Wonshik appeared in front of the table. "Annyeonghaseyo." he bowed. "Taekwoon, I thought about what you said and I am willing to do anything to prove that I am." The waiter returned with out pizza. "What do you mean 'prove'?" I asked. He looked around the parlor before dropping to his hands and knees. "Wonshik, get up. What are you doing?" he shook his head. "Taekwoon, I am sorry for everything that I've done over these past months. I have been a complete asshole and there is no excuse for my behavior." I felt everyone's eyes focus on us. "Wonshik get up!" I kept my voice low.

"Is that the Head Alpha's son?"

"What is he doing on the ground like that?"

"Taekwoon, I love you... I want to be there for you and my pups" his voice broke. "Wonshik, if you loved me, you wouldn't be embarrassing me like this. Now, please get up." He sat up and looked up at us. His wolf eyes showing through. "Taek hyung... his eyes look just like yours."