도원경

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I reached out to turn off the alarm but felt nothing beside me. "Taekwoon?"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Turn it off. It's giving me a headache." He chuckled before taking my hand. "It would be kind of hard to turn off the heart monitor." I opened my eyes to see the too familiar hospital ceiling. "What happened?" my throat was sore and my voice was hoarse. "You don't remember?" Wonshik asked. "I know Eunbi came to the house but that's all." The door opened and Cha umma came into the room with my sisters. "You killed Eunbi this morning. She got real mouthty and you ended that real quick." he said, rubbing my stomach. "Luckily, the knife missed Haneul." Wonshik smiled. "Haneul?" "It's a boy." Cha umma said as she handed me a sonogram picture.

"What's that?" I muttered, bringing the picture closer to my face

"What's that?" I muttered, bringing the picture closer to my face. "We're not entirely sure yet. I brought to some of the other doctors and some are saying that it maybe a twin that wants to stay hidden. I have already scheduled for you to come back in the next two weeks to determine what it is." I nodded. The door opened again and a nurse came. "Mr. Kim, one of your patients want to see you. I tried to stop her but she was pretty adament." she said with her eyes staying low. "You can let her in." Wonshik looked at me, annoyance dancing on his face. Minnie came into the room, holding the door open as the nurse wheeled Mrs. Park into the room with Lyn on her lap. Wonshik moved to pick up Lyn but Mrs. Park swatted him away. "Let her stay, she isn't hurting anyone." I smiled and put my arms out for Minnie to climb up. "I hope you don't mind me coming down but I saw when you were rushed in and I had to make sure you were okay." I smiled. "Thank you, Mrs. Park."

(At Home)

"Taek, I'll cook tonight. Relax with the girls." Wonshik said as he walked me to the couch. "Wonshik, I don't think your dad would apprecitate the pack house being burned down." I said. Minnie and Lyn climbed on the couch and turned on the tv. "You know you love my cooking." Lyn rolled her eyes before taking the remote from Minnie. "Appa, can we have chicken please?" Lyn asked, settling on Nick jr. "I don't know hun. Since your mom is so against me cooking, I'll warm up the food from last night. Is that okay?" both the girls nodded, not taking their eyes away from the tv. The aromas from last night's dinner and the clatter of dishes soon filled the living room. I picked the girls up from the couch and carried them into the dining room and set them at the table. "Taek, you should of let them walk. They're practically grown women now." I rolled my eyes, lightly chuckling. "My babies are never growing up." Wonshik chuckled before reaching across the table and pinching my cheeks. "Your cheeks are coming back in. Can't wait for you to be all squishy and adorable again." "Appa shhh." Minnie said, putting her fingers to her lips. Wonshik nodded and continued eating. After we finished eating, I bathed and put the girls the bed. I climbed into bed, Wonshik pulled me into his arms. "Thank you." "For what?" He kissed my temple. "For believing me. I know I fucked up so much and you didn't give up on me. I was sure you would leave me this time and I would not have been mad at you if did." he eyes shifted towards my growing bump. "I didn't deserve you and you are gifting me these beautiful children and..." he paused. "What I'm trying to say is that I love you and please don't ever leave me."

~~~~

A/N: It was a struggle but it's here. I know the ending is kind of abrupt but I hope you all like it.