Epilogue

(5 years later)

A high pitched wail sounded through the house."Umma, Hansol poured his milk on Haneul!" Minnie yelled from the living room. Sighing, I grabbed a towel from the lining closet and picked up a shivering Haneul. Now before you ask 'who is Hansol?' At my three month check up, he had finally decided to show himself on the ultrasound instead of hiding behind his brother. "Sol baby, can you please not waste your milk? I'm sure Neul is going to try to get back at you later." Hansol just looked at me and smiled. As the younger twin, I kind of expected him to be more like Lyn but he is just as mischievous as Minnie. "Girls, watch him please." I dried of Haneul as I brought him upstairs to change his shirt. "Minnie leave me alone!" Lyn's steps echoed through the hall as she ran up the stairs. "Is this the type of day that we're having, Neul?" he nodded. "Everyone is being bad today." he said as he stretched his arms upward. "I said stop!" glass shattered. 

'Christ.' 

"Stay here." I walked out of the room just as Lyn ran into me. "What are you doing?" the smell of blood stained the air. "Lyn show me your hands." Clean. "Where's Hyomin?" "Downstairs." I pushed her into the room with Haneul. "Hyomin!" she didn't respond. I followed the sound of rushing water to the downstairs bathroom. "Hyomin, what happened to your hands?" she was hurriedly washing blood off her hands. "Lyn threw her glass of water at me."

'Yep. It's gonna be one of those days.'

"Hyolyn, come here!"She soon appeared in the doorway, balancing Haneul on her hip. "Put your brother down. Why did you throw the glass at her?" Haneul waddled away. "She was getting on my nerve. She doesn't listen." "I wasn't even doing anything." "You don't know when to shut up!" They started to go back and forth as I took care of Hyomin's hand.

'See this is what we not gonna do.'

"Give me your phones. If you're gonna fight, neither of you are going to have nothing until you learn to get along." they both rolled their eyes. "Just lost your computer and tv too. Go sit in the dining room and work out whatever y'all problem is and so help me, if one of you throw another glass and I'm getting the belt." The girls walked off to the dining room. I flopped down in the couch, sighing loudly. Neul and Sol soon cuddled up beside me, eyes fixated on the tv. "I hope you two don't grow up anymore than this. I don't think I could take anymore arguing." Don't get me wrong, I love my girls but they really be at each other's throats. I hope they grow out of it any the boys never grow into it. 

"Taek? Where are you?" Wonshik came around the corner, brown box in hand. He stopped at the door of the dining room, the girls catching his attention. "What did you do now?" I waved him over. "Don't interrupt them, let them talk their problem out." He sent a confused glance my way but shrugged it off. "Aside from whatever happened there, how's your day off?" he handed me the box and took Hansol into his arms. "It went pretty well until cups were thrown, oh, and your dad stopped by and dropped off those negotiation papers for the Northern pack... North star is it?" he nodded. "Well, I put them on your desk..." I turned the box over in my hand. "Babe, what's this?" "You didn't order anything?" I shook my head and shook the box lightly. "It sounds empty." Haneul sat up and reached out for the box. "Umma, can I open it?" "N-no love, we don't know what's in it, okay?" he nodded, a pout invading his face. " Why don't both of you go sit with your sisters for a while. Help them stop fighting." Wonshik asked them, as he guided them to dining room. I tore open the box as Wonshik returned beside me. "A note? Who would... they wanted it to stand out." his concern soon filled the air, looking over the note. "Wonshik, please calm down. We don't want the kids knowing something is wrong." He nodded but his concern didn't leave. Glancing at it again, concern was the last thing I felt.

"You thought this was the end, didn't you? Well, I got one more trick up my sleeve."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm so sorry for how long it took to get this out. I had the worst writers block, then school started and pushed this back more sadly. I wanted this to be longer but in all honesty, it would have probably made less sense. I hope you all understand. 

But back to the important things: Who do you think wrote the note? What does this mean for Wontaek and the kids? Is all their troubles over?