Wonshik

Sunlight burned through my eyelids, waking me out of my peaceful sleep. Rolling over, I felt a body next to me. I opened my eyes to see the omega from last night. Only God knows why she is still here. Smacking her once, she quickly sat up. "Why are you still here?" she looked shocked. "I-I thought that you felt something last night." I barked out a laugh. "That's rich! You thought that I was your mate? Why would I want a slutty omega like you? Look how quickly hopped into bed with me. That's disgusting and I'm sorry for whoever mates with you." Tears welled up in her eyes as she crawled out of my bed and started to get dressed. "If it makes you feel better, you were a good fuck." A sob escapes her throat as she scrambles from my room. "Whatever." I mumbled, climbing out of bed and into the bathroom. 

After getting ready, I went downstairs for breakfast. Sitting at the table. My dad sends a condescending look my way. "Wonshik, what did I say about bringing trash into the house?" I looked up from my cereal. "I mean she would have been gone if she wasn't clingy." he rolled his eyes. "What are you going to do if you get one of those omegas pregnant? It's one thing if they are your mate but none of those floozies are. Are you that willing to disgrace us?" 

"First, my mate could never be an omega, fact. Second, I always wear a condom, so there is no problem." I finished my food and one of the maids came and collected the bowl. "Condoms rip." I mumbled a 'whatever' and headed towards the stairs. "Where are you going? Remember we have a meeting at your school to discuss your math and history grades." I groaned remembering the horrid classes. Why should it matter if I passed or not? It's not like I'm going to use them in real life. "Let's go before we're late." I turned and walked towards the garage, dad not too far ahead. The car ride was silent, not that I wanted to talk to him anyway.

 Pulling up to the school, I felt tension radiating from inside the building. Sensing the same tension, dad rushed inside the building. A crowd of students and teachers blocked the hallway as a sweet voice radiated through the halls. Father and I pushed our way to the front of the crowd, finding an boy omega and the principal. "Am I not as much of a person as you are? Why do omegas get such horrible treatment, since you consider yourself a person of power, you should know." the omega said. 

'Feisty. I would love some of that' I eyed the omega, taking in his shape. 'Long legs, slim waist, and broad shoulders. And look at that ass' I smirked thinking about all that I can do to an ass like that. It was so round and s- "Omega, is this how you speak to someone of a higher position? Your voice maybe mouse-like but you are too headstrong for your kind." the omega and turned around an- 'shit, he fucking gorgeous. His face was carved by angels and he skin pale like sugar. It would look amazing against my tan skin.' He quickly bowed, keeping his eyes low even when he stood back up. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." he said quietly said. "Dad, go easy on him. He looks... interesting." Dad looked down at me. "What's your name omega?" He asked. "J-jung Taekwoon." 'A delicious name for a delicious boy.' 

"Taekwoon, I don't want to hear you disrespect anyone above you again. Is that understood?" dad asked him. He quickly nodded before father dismissed everyone. We walked to the principal's office and I noticed that Taekwoon was still with us, staying far behind. He must of been really uncomfortable being with three alphas. We sat in the principal's office, Taekwoon sitting by the door. "Alpha Kim, as you know, Wonshik is failing two of his classes and instead of seeking the help of his teachers, I thought receiving the help of a peer might benefit him better." Taekwoon suddenly stood up and walked toward us. "As you met earlier, this is Jung Taekwoon and he is who I assigned as Wonshik's peer tutor." 

"You assigned a delinquent omega to tutor my son?" father asked, clearly pissed. "I would never. Besides today's display, Taekwoon is an outstanding student, earning all A's. I might add that he is the school's best soloist on the school's chorus. 'A singer, huh. His moans must sound like magic.' A smirk spread across my face. "What else do you do outside of academics Taekwoon-shi?" father asked. "I only sing. I used to play soccer, swim, box, and practice taekwon do but when my gender came, I was no longer allowed to participate in none of them." Father nodded. "He will do then." 'Yes, he will.'