Chained Up

(Taekwoon's POV)

Everything around me was dark. 

"They're growing nicely, aren't they?" 

I turned towards the direction of the voice but no one was there. "Get the fuck outta my face with your bastard children" Wonshik. "Wonshik? Where are you! Help me get out of here! Please!" He appeared in front of me. "Why would I help a slut like you?" What the hell is going on? "I should let them have you again, now shouldn't I? You like have all those dicks surrounding you? Being face-fucked by a complete stranger?" I covered my ears. "Shut up." "Why? Because I'm right? You know you loved having Changsub and Ilhoon fuck you inside and out. A shame they couldn't finish. Boys, why don't you treat him to your knots. Make him feel like the slut he is." Hands grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back as another set of hands grabbed at my pants. "Stop it! Let me go!" I thrashed around but pain raced through me as both Ilhoon and Changsub pushed their way into me. No sound left me, I couldn't scream, I couldn't breath. Wonshik appeared in front me, smiling sadistically. "Wake up, Taekwoon. Wake up." I closed my eyes, trying to fight them off of me. 

"Taekwoon wake up! We're not going to hurt you. Taekwoon!" I opened my eyes to see Hakyeon. I sat up and looked around, everyone startled. I dried my face before bowing slightly. "Sorry." Seunghee soon enveloped me in a hug. "Taekwoon, it'll be okay. Try to block everything out, okay." I nodded. It was safe to say that no one believed me. Only my sisters and friends. Once again, I was just an attention seeking whore who was trying to play everyone's beloved alpha. Changsub, Chaelin, and Ilhoon all continued their lives as if nothing happened. Minhyuk, Peniel, and Sungjae all gave silent looks of support, apologizing every chance they got, but overall remained silent. I can't blame them though. "Alpha Jaejoong called earlier, wanting to speak to you but since you were asleep, he said he'll stop by tomorrow. He wants to get to the bottom of this. It's been three months, Taek. If nothing gets done, I will kindly take care of it." Bora said, resting her head on my knee. "No, noona. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. Just leave it alone." I said softly, turning my gaze back to the tv. Hakyeon wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him and resting a gentle hand on my stomach.

(Next Day)

"He still go here?"

"I would have dropped out if I were him."

"All he wants is attention."

"Settle down class." Principal Ahn said, walking into the room. Mrs.Oh is out sick today, so instead of Calculus, you will have study hall. Your sub will be here shortly. Please remain calm and quiet." He glanced across the room once before leaving. "Taek, can you help me with with the Bio study guide?" Jaehwan asked, pulling up a chair. I nodded, grabbing my notebook and looking at the first question. "Okay, for part a you have to list and explain the steps of transcription and translation. Start with transcription since that comes first." He nodded and picked up his pen. "Okay... DNA unzips using helicase and DNA polymerase creates a matching strand." "That would be correct if the question was asking for DNA replication. To remember the enzyme being used, you have to remember what your making. In DNA replication, you're making another strand of DNA, so you will need DNA polymerase a-" "And if I'm making proteins, I need mRNA and to make mRNA, I need RNA polymerase?" He asked. I hit him playfully on his shoulder. "Exactly! Now for part b, what protein does the 'AUG' codon code for?" "Umm... isn't it the start codon..." he rolled his eyes. "Jae? That was right. Why are you upset?"

 I followed his eyes and saw Chaelin and her bag of hoes standing behind her. "Hello, there Taekwoon. I've missed you." she reached out to touch me but Jaehwan stopped her. "Go away before I-" "Sit down, Jae. What do you want Chaelin?" She smiled, the other girls behind her visibly nervous by what their friend may do or shocked by what she did. "I wanted to know if you wanted to have so fun? We didn't get to really finish last time." I rested my hands on my unopened text book. 'Stay calm... don't lose it.' "Chaelin, I suggest that you get the hell away from me." "What are you gonna do? Fight me?" 'Bitch, I just might.' the room quieted down and everyone's attention was on us. "Face it, Taekwoon. No matter what you say no will believe you. You're just a pathetic little whore who wants nothing but attention!" 

Before I could stop myself, I knocked the shit outta her with my text book. A bruise was starting to form on her cheek. "Say one more fucking word and see if I don't step on you!" Jaehwan stood up and started to pull me out of the class. "I'm getting tired of y'all bullshit and I'm ready to whoop your ass, Chaelin. AND I wish your lap dogs would hop in. I'll drag them too!" Whispers erupted throughout the room as I lost more control. "Look at his eyes! What's wrong with him?"

"Isn't he an omega?" We finally got out the room and went straight to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my eyes weren't just purple. They were mixed with red. "Jae... forget this happened."

(Lunch)

"Hyung, did you really hit her with the book?" Sanghyuk asked. He seemed to be the only one excited about her getting hit. Her and her cronies disappeared after that period but I could honestly give less of a shit. "Hyuk please stop talking about it." Hongbin asked for the nth time before turning to see who walked into the cafeteria. "The bitch and his bird is here." I turned towards the door and saw Wonshik with his supposed "girlfriend" walk in. Surprisingly, he went for an alpha this time. Hwang Eunbi stared me down before stopping Wonshik. 'Watch this bitch come and start trouble.' If I had a dollar for every time I was right, college and med-school would be paid off by now. "Two birds approaching for landing." Hakyeon muttered before picking up his chopsticks. The cafeteria got increasingly silent. "I see you're still having those abominations, Taekwoon." I rolled my eyes before turning in my chair. "I see your nose still crooked and your eyebrows are still missing. You want help looking for them?" The room erupted in laughter before she glared at everyone. "Listen, I don't care whatever relationship that you two had before, he's mine now. Don't forget that." That was cute. "I understand that you're insecure and you feel like you need to assert whatever dominance that you think you have over me, but I don't want your man. I done blocked his number so well, I can't even find it." Wonshik's face fell. " And if you really think about it, the only reason he got with you so fast was to get over me." She growled and some gasp were heard. "The only real differences between you and me right now is that you have breast. Get rid of those and you practically a man because we all know you have dick." her face was red with anger. "I heard what happened to you and I'm glad they did it. I hope they do it again so I can watch you cry like the helpless little bitch you are." Shock crossed Wonshik's face before he dragged her away. I gnawed at the inside of my cheek as turned back around. "Taekwoon, it's happening again." Jaehwan said quietly.