Asshole... Right?

(Taekwoon's POV)

I put my head down on the table, listening to Mrs. Park drone on about the lesson. I felt like shit and I really wanted to go home. "Mr. Jung, can you answer this for us?" I felt the eyes of everyone on me as I slowly lifted my head up and looked at the board.

1. What cell division process is directly related to embryonic growth?

2. What is the function of the vitellus in vertebrate eggs? How are these eggs classified according to the amount of vitellus within them?

3. What are the animal pole and the vegetal pole of vertebrate eggs?

4. What are the four initial stages of embryonic development?

5. What is cell division during the first stage of embryonic development called? How can this stage be described?

6. What are the cells produced during the first stage of embryonic development called?

7. After the morula stage, what is the next stage? What is the morphological feature that defines this stage?

"1. Embryonic growth depends directly on mitosis. Through this type of cell division, the1 zygote divides, producing a series of cells that also compose differentiated tissues and organs via mitosis until the formation of a complete individual.

2.Vitellus (yolk) is the nutritive material that accumulates in the cytoplasm of the egg (zygote), and has the function of nourishing the embryo. Depending on the amount of vitellus in them, vertebrate eggs are classified as oligolecithal (little yolk), centrolecithal, or heterolecithal (more yolk diffusely distributed) and telolecithal (more yolk concentrated at one end of the egg).

3.The animal pole of a telolecithal egg is the portion of the egg with little vitellus. It is opposite to the vegetal pole, which is the region where the yolk is concentrated.

4.The four initial stages of embryonic development are the morula stage, the blastula stage, the gastrula stage and the neurula stage.

5.Cell division during the first stage of embryonic developments is called cleavage, or segmentation. During this stage, several mitoses occur within the zygote to form the new embryo.

6. The cells that are produced during cleavage (the first stage of embryonic development) are called blastomeres. In this stage the embryo is called the morula (similar to a "morus", or mulberry).

7.After passing the morula stage in which the embryo is a compact mass of cells, the next stage is the blastula stage. In the blastula stage, the compactness is lost and an internal cavity filled with fluid appears inside it, called the blastocele."

Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I'm dumb. I'm not on the top for no reason. "Nice to know that you were paying attention. Can you please lift your head up?" She said, turning back to the board. "May I go to the nurse?" She turned back around. "Yeah, are you okay?" I stood and walked towards the door. "If I was, I wouldn't be asking." The kids in the front laughed while she started in disbelief. "Yah, Jung Taekwoon." I walked out of the class. I walked through the hall with my head dropped so I didn't have to worry about walking into anyone. Well at least I thought that. I looked at the person I just walked into an- "T-taekwoon..." He looked like literal shit. His hair was tousled messily and he had huge bags under his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in forever. "I-i'm so sorry. I didn't need my father kicking my ass for me to know that what I did was wrong. I felt like shit as you guys left the room. You don't deserve that and I want to make it right. I understand if you don't believe or trust me but I want to show you that I am trying to change. My dad put so much into perspective for me and the way I treated you was despicable and I want- no- I need to make it up to you." This is not the same Wonshik from last week. I don't know who this is. "Taekwoon please. Let me at least walk you to where you're going." I shook my head and walked around him, stumbling a bit. "Are you okay?" He grabbed my wrist. "I'm fine, just a bit dizzy." I tried to pull my wrist away from him but he wouldn't let go. "Please let me take you to the nurse." worry was evident in his eyes. "Wonshik, I'll be fine."