Heat

(Taekwoon's POV)

"Taekwoon open this damn door before I have to knock it off the hinges." Wonshik growled. My wolf whined, wanting to get closer to Wonshik's dominating scent. 'I need to get out of here.' There was knock at the room door. "Wonshik, a Cha Hakyeon is here to pick up Taekwoon." a female voice said. "Tell him to leave." a growl erupted from the door. Hakyeon's scent filled the room, easing my heat a bit. "Taekwoon where are you?" I whimpered lightly moving towards the door. "Wonshik, I'm going to ask you nicely. Please move so I can get Taekwoon home." Hakyeon said. Venom laced his voice. A growl ripped through the door and soon there was a loud bang out in the room. "Taekwoon, open the door so we can leave." I moved quickly towards the door and unlocked it. I saw an unconscious Wonshik lying on the floor. Hakyeon pulled me up and ran out the house. "Hyung please slow down. It hurts." He slowed down, sending a worried look my way. He helped me into the car before going to his side. We pulled out of the driveway, staying silent. My heat seemed to intensify the farther I got away from Wonshik's house. I tried so hard to contain my pheromones, not wanting to make Hakyeon uncomfortable. "Taekwoon why did you go with him if your heat was supposed to start?" I could sense his agitation with me. "What if you weren't able to get away from him or call me? What would you have done, huh!" I shrunk away from him. "I-it came early. It wasn't supposed to come until next week but something changed. I don't know what... I feel like he triggered it." I said. He stomped on the brakes. "Taekwoon, you know what this means?" I shook my head. "Y0u two might be mates."

(Wonshik's POV)

His scent was all over everything. It was so mouth-watering. I wanted him here, hanging off my knot, filled to the brim with my seed. My door was pushed open again, father standing there, eyes red. "Wonshik, what did I tell you? You were not supposed to try anything with him! Why do you constantly insist on embarrassing me?" he said. His wolf was at bay but I couldn't give less of a fuck right now. "He went into heat." I whispered. He scrunched up his face. "What?" "His heat started when we got upstairs." his shock turned to deep thought. "Go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning." He said, closing the door abruptly. Sleep. I laughed at the word. My dick pained for attention. Stripping, I laid back on the bed and wrapped my hand around my shaft. I closed my eyes, imagining Taekwoon's lips wrapping around the fat head of my dick. I quickened my strokes, wanting nothing more than to hold his head still and fuck his face. A grunt echoed through my room as I saw his face turn red due to his lack of oxygen. "Fuck, Taekwoon." I felt my knot start to swell as I started to thrust up into my hands. Warmth started to form in the pit of my stomach, pants leaving me as I got closer and closer. "Ah shit" my cum painted chest heaved up and down. I still wasn't satisfied.

I wanted him.

(Next Morning)

(Taekwoon's POV)

It was hot.

I felt like I was on fire.

I turned the air conditioner on and had it a 30° and it was still too hot. I felt disgusting, covered in my own cum and slick. There was light tap at the door. "Come in." Minju, my third oldest sister came in the room. "Taek baby, how are you feeling?" Everyone in the house knew my heat was early but I couldn't tell them why. "I feel like I'm burning from the inside out. It's never been like this before." Her eyebrows furrowed, placing a on my cheek before snatching her hand. "Let's get you into a cold bath and try to cool you down. You shouldn't be this hot." She hoisted me up and wrapped the closes blanket around my waist. We slowly descended down the hallway towards the bathroom, where Minju sat me down on the toilet and started the fill the tub. When it was full, she threw the blanket to the ground and helped me into the tub. I could tell that the water was supposed to be cool but it seemed to get warmer by the minute. She gently cleansed my skin of all bodily fluids and washed my hair. "Minju, where is umma?" she tensed up. "I don't know. Most likely doing what she does best, laying on her back somewhere." I cringed. She was never really a mother to me but it was nice to know that she was alive. Bora, Seunghee, and Minju raised me while raising ourselves. Our dad died in a car accident when I was 2 and that was the last time I knew my mom as my actual 'umma.' She was now just a lady who showed up once in a blue. The cold water on my scalp pulled me out of my thoughts. "Taekwoon, do you know what triggered your heat?" I nodded. "Can you tell me?" I shook my head. "Why?" "Because I don't know if this is really a good thing." I whispered. "Taekwoon, I'm sure that whatever it is, it'll be okay." She continued to massage conditioner into my hair. "Okay... well... I think that I found my mate..." she stopped washing my hair. "What? Are you sure?" I nodded. "I was at his house his house last night and that was when my heat started." There was a knock at the front door. I wanted to climb out the tub and crawl to the person behind the door. "He's here." Minju quickly got up and ran downstairs. I washed my hair and crept to my room. His scent was starting to consume the whole house and it was getting hard to breathe with all my blood rushing south. I put on a pair of gray sweats and a black long sleeve shirt before going downstairs. "Taekwoon, why didn't you say something? I could have helped you." He walked towards me and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Let's go back to my house and I can help you. You won't be in pain anymore." He moved to kiss my neck but I pushed him away. "I know how you are. You only want me today but tomorrow you'll forget I existed." He shook his head. "No, I'll change! I swear!" Minju stepped from her corner. "Taekwoon go with him to end your heat and work things out later. It'll only get worse if you avoid him."

(At Wonshik's house)

(Author's POV)

Wonshik pushed Taekwoon up against the wall once we were in his room. Lips latched onto Taekwoon's neck, sucking his pale skin until it started to turn purple. Taekwoon bit his lips, stopping his moans. Wonshik pushed a hand into the latter's pants, grasping Taekwoon's already leaking cock. "No underwear? Such a naughty boy." Wonshik yanked down Taekwoon's pants and smacked his ass, leaving his red handprint. "Did you want me to bend you over and fuck you?" A mewl escaped Taekwoon's lips. Another smack reddened his asscheek. "Answer me when I talk to you!" Wonshik growled pulling both of their shirts off. "Where you wating for me?" "Yes alpha." Wonshik watched as Taekwoon fell to his knees and started to pull at his jeans. "I want to taste you alpha" Lust laced his words and his eyes. Taekwoon's coco brown eyes turned royal purple, his omega taking over. Wonshik pushed his hands away and stepped out of his jeans. "Suck." Grasping it in his hands, Taekwoon stroked Wonshik's member twice before taking it into his mouth. Wonshik's hands found their way into Taekwoon's dark locks and pulled on his hair as the boy bobbed his head back and forth. Taekwoon allowed Wonshik to take full control, finding pleasure from his hair being pulled and feeling of Wonshik's cock hitting the back of his throat. Saliva made its way down his chin as Wonshik's thrust became more relentless. Taekwoon began to caress his lover's balls, keeping them from slapping his chin. Wonshik held Taekwoon's nose, pushing his face deeper into his pubic hair. Taekwoon's face started to turn red, just as Wonshik imagined. He pushed Taekwoon off his dick, watching him fall onto his back. "Tell me what you want me to do." Wonshik's voice was husky, making Taekwoon's cock stand to attention. "I want... I want you to fuck me into you mattress. Make me feel like I'm the only one. I want you to fill me up with your knot and make me swell with your seed." Something in Wonshik snapped. He grabbed Taekwoon's arm and threw him onto his large bed. Taekwoon pushed his ass up in the air, showing Wonshik how wet he was for him. Slick made his ass glisten and Wonshik growled, ready to fuck the life out of the body in front of him. Without warning, he pushed into Taekwoon's awaiting hole, earning a gasp from the latter. "Fuck, your tight. After fucking yourself all night, you're still this tight?" Taekwoon could only moan in response. Wonshik began his assault on the boy beneath him. His thrust animalistic, grip strong on Taekwoon's waist. "More alpha, please. I'm so close" Taekwoon's moans rose in pitch. His warmth around Wonshik was more than what the alpha was used, pulling him closer to the edge faster than he was used to. His thrust grew wilder, fucking Taekwoon into the mattress just like he asked. His knot started to swell as Taekwoon's moans turned to pants and strangled gurgles. Tears fell from Taekwoon's eyes as pleasure coursed through it. Wonshik attacked his prostate repeatedly, even as his knot swelled. His knot was soon too big to pull out and he started to grind down into Taekwoon's prostate, never giving it a break. Wonshik grabbed Taekwoon's long dark locks, bending him back and father onto his knot. "Mark me alpha." Taekwoon whimpered before an almost glass-shattering shriek left his lips. Wonshik bit down on his shoulder causing Taekwoon's eyes to rollback as an intense orgasm hit him. Thick ropes of cum splattered on the sheets. Wonshik licked his mark, stopping the blood from escaping the wound. Taekwoon fell to the bed, boneless, his alpha grinding into his prostate, so close to his release. A growl erupted from his chest as he finally came, releasing his seed deep into Taekwoon.