{Chapter Twenty One}

//Weeks Later..\\

"Hurry you two!" JJ shouts from downstairs.

I pull away from Josh panting. Josh presses his forehead against mine and strokes my cheek smoothly with his thumb. I run my hands through his hair once more before we both remove ourselves away from each other. I have a quick look in the mirror to straighten my shirt.

"Let's go, kitten. We don't want to make them wait too long." Josh chuckles.

I giggle, walking to Josh and grabbing his hand gently. I interlock our fingers as we hurry to the car.

"Took you long enough." Simon laughs. "Doing things?"

"Fuck off!" Josh exclaims.

The car ride is silent but peaceful. I rest my head on Josh's shoulder with a wide, bright smile across my lips. We're on our way to Westfield as the boys need to buy some footballs and new boots for videos they were planning to film tomorrow. I had to go along with it for Josh as him and the boys wants me to play football with them.

"Simon, JJ and Harry, go book seats in Nando's. Ethan, Tobi and Vik, buy food and drinks for tonight. Me and Ellie will go buy some footballs." Josh plans.

Everyone nods and goes separate ways. Josh holds my hand as we walk into Jd sports. We walk to the balls and I pick up four.

"I'm gonna go look at the boots, stay here." Josh informs.

I nod and I wait by the door. I watch Josh walk through the crowd to get the shoes.

In sudden, I get dragged outside. A hard fist connects with my nose. The taste of iron covers my upper lip. I touch my nose carefully, only to see blood running from my nostrils. I wipe the blood away with my sleeve and glare up. Freya's standing in front of me with Ashley, and she grabs my hair.

"Freya?" I cough out confusedly. "W-what are you doing?"

"I know about you and Josh. You're such a fucking pathetic little girl!" Freya hisses, slapping me causing more blood to spill from my nose.

I whine in pain as Ashely knees me in the stomach. She lifts me up and laughs.

"Come on Ellie, don't be a pussy. Stand up like the big you are." Ashely snorts.

"Get off me." I mumble, coughing for air.

"Oi!" Someone shouts behind us. I turn around and see Josh. "Get the fuck off her!"

Josh grabs me carefully and holds me in his arms.

"Really Josh? You replaced me with that?" Freya says while rolling her eyes.

"She's fat and and ugly." Ashely comments.

"She is not! Leave her alone you cunts!" Josh defends me, scaring them off.

Josh lifts me up and slowly carries me to the disabled toilets. He sits me down on the toilet seat and wipes my nose with a tissue. Josh lifts up my shirt to reveal a bruise that started to form. I moan in pain and rest my forehead on top of Josh's head.

Josh softly kisses the bruise and rubs it lightly with his thumb. He pulls down the fabric and looks up at me with gentle eyes. I giggle as Josh pressed his lips against mine.

"I promise never to let them hurt you again." Josh promises as he pulls away.

I smile slightly and hug him, keeping him close.

"You're my hero!" I say mockingly like a child, mocking his promise.

Josh pouts with a frown.

"I'm only joking Joshy. I'm very grateful to have you. I love you so much!" I smile.

"And I love you too, kitten." Josh chuckles, kissing my cheek.

Josh's phone starts to ring. He groans as he reaches in his pocket to answer the call.

"Yes Simon?" Josh says down the phone.

He nods and sighs.

"Okay, we're coming now!" Josh moans before hanging up. "We best go, bunny. They've been waiting."

Josh unlocks the door and rushes me out. I hold onto his arm as we travel quickly to Nando's.

"Eyyy." Ethan shouts as me and Josh enter the restaurant.

"I guess Josh couldn't wait." JJ whispers, laughing silently with Vik and Simon.

"Couldn't wait till what?" I ask as I sit down next to Simon, with Josh next to me.

"JJ thought you and Josh went off alone because Josh wanted you to suck him off as we saw you rush into the bathroom." Simon answers.

"What the fuck?" Josh groans.

"I mean, if he really wanted me to, all he has to do is ask." I smirk, winking at Josh.

"Bunny, I couldn't ask for anything more." Josh remarks, kissing my nose.

JJ squeals in happiness. I laugh a little as I drop my head on Josh's shoulder.

"They're so cute." Vik comments.

"Hmm." Simon hums in agreement.

My smiles drops and my head raises when the waiter walks over. No. Fucking. Way.