{Final Chapter: Epilogue}

//A Few Months Later\\

I anxiously fiddle with my fingers and tap my foot on the sheets.

"I-i need to tell you something." I say to Josh, getting a little more comfortable on the bed.

Josh turns around in his chair and looks at me.

"Whatcha need?" Josh asks.

I sigh heavily and Josh's smile drops.

"Ellie, what is it?" He questions.

"Josh, I'm pregnant." I announce.

Josh glances at me in shook. A smile slowly appears on his face.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Josh shouts, grabbing me and swinging me around in happiness.

"I'm going to be a dad!" Josh repeats even louder so the whole house hears.

"Do you hear that Jide?! Josh is a daddy!" Simon shouts from his room.

"I do Simon! Daddy af!" JJ yells to Simon from his own room.

"I'm so proud!" Simon adds.

A few seconds later, Simon runs in Josh's room, hugging both me and Josh.

"I'm so proud!" He repeats, squeezing me a little too hard.

"Thanks Si." I thank.

"You know, from the very first time I saw you and Josh together, I knew you would be something in the future. And here you are, having a baby." Simon confesses.

"Oh Simon." Josh chuckles.

"I love you both so much!" I exclaim, pulling them both in for a group hug.

~

"Ellie, this is Josh." Coraline introduces me to the two boys in front of our eyes.

For some odd reason, I'm attracted to Josh. His brunette hair combed, and his hazel eyes. Something about him just pulls me in straight away. I've only just met the guy, but I feel like I've known him for a long time.

"Nice to meet you Ellie." Josh holds out his hand for me to shake.

I take his hand and shake it gently. His hands are so warm.

"It's nice to meet you too, Josh!" I blush as he glances at me sweetly.

"And Simon, he's my boyfriend!" Coraline greets.

"Treat her well or I'll cut your balls off!" I joke.

Simon looks threatened.

"She's joking, she's joking!" Coraline laughs.

I look over at Josh to see him glancing over at these girls.

"Whatcha looking at Josh?" I ask.

"Oh, um, no one." Josh coughs.

I nod awkwardly.

"Come on you two! Let's go!" Coraline and Simon calls as they start walking.

I laugh lightly as Josh starts to turn a little red.

"Do you want me to hold your hand so you don't feel lonely?" Of course I was joking but he took my hand.

As we walk behind Simon and Coraline, Josh interlocks our fingers and smirks.

"I was on-" he cuts me off.

"Shh." He hushes.

Sneaky bastard.

~

I sit on the sofa, and stare out at the white wall in front of me.

I remember all the good times me and Josh had, and how much more we will create.

I remember the moments where I cried about him and Freya, and smile that she's gone now.

I remember Vik, and how proud he would of been.

I thank Coraline for introducing me to Josh and Simon.

I can laugh at all those times where I tried to move on, and completely failed.

I'm with Josh.

And now, I'm sitting here.

Twelve years, and we finally made it.

Life lesson here is; never give up, and don't stop loving the ones who love you.

I guess, Josh didn't need his training wheels.