{Chapter Thirty}

//Two Days Later\\

"Vik," I sob, holding tightly onto Vik's hand and sitting on his hospital bed.

"Hey." Vik mumbles, fainting smiling at me.

"Ah, Mr Barn. You're awake. We have your results, maybe I could share it with your friends, before sharing with you. Is that okay?" The doctor asks as he walks into Vik's room slowly.

"I don't mind." Vik poorly replies, coughing and vomiting into a metal bowl beside his bed.

I rub Vik's forehead and handing him some water before exiting the room.

"We had a look at our data sheets and it appears that, Vikram has skin cancer. We aren't sure if he's going to get better. But we know for sure, it could lead up to brain cancer. I am so sorry." The doctor shares.

I look at Josh with watery eyes. I fall into his arms and cry.

"It's best if you try not to make a scene." Josh adds on for the doctor.

"Yes, that is for the best. You can visit as long as you want, as long as it's not past midnight." The doctor agrees. He walks off back the hall.

I glance up at Josh with a frown.

"Can you tell him for me?" I suggest in a shaky voice.

"Of course." Josh smiles, wiping away my tears and kissing my cheek before we step back in the room.

"What did he say?" Vik asks nervously.

"The results came back, and you have skin cancer." Josh sighs.

"It's all going to be okay." I comment, but knowing that he won't get better and I'll lose him like I lost my brother four years ago.

"I'm going to die, aren't I?" Vik questions sadly, looking down at his hands and sobbing.

I glance over at Josh with a frown. I look back at Vik once Josh replies.

"The doctor isn't sure of that yet." Josh answers, placing his hand on Vik's shoulder.

"But you aren't going to die," I smile, "just yet." I whisper silently.

Vik collapses down onto his bed and sighs deeply. I watch him stare at the ceiling with such thought and emotion. I wanna read his mind. I guess he's feeling so shit.

"I'm not getting better," Vik cries, "I can feel it."

Author's Note;

Sorry that I haven't been updating for the past three days.

Turns out I had migraine.

I was being sick, and tired, and couldn't sleep properly. My head and body was burning up. I was under a lot of stress.

But it's good to be back!

I feel so much better now.

Thanks for reading,

~Ellie