{Chapter Twenty Six}

Josh's Pov

"I'm just going to the bathroom, tell Ellie I'll be two seconds." I tell JJ before I rush to the loo.

I smile as remember dancing on the dance floor here. When we were younger, I took Ellie to this exact club. We were fifteen. I remember asking her to dance with me and she'd accept.

I zip up my fly and jog back to the others. I glance over at the dance floor to try find Ellie, as she was there before I left. I turn to JJ.

"Where's Ellie?" I ask him, but he barely listens.

"She's over at the bar." Simon says as he drinks.

I walk over to the bar to try find Ellie. I see her sitting at the bar singing and drinking out of a glass.

"El-" I cut myself off as I see Ellie leap onto Chris and kiss him.

My heart stops. I stand there with a uncomfortable lump in my throat. I stumble back the boys with tears down my face. I quickly wipe them away as I grab my jacket.

Simon stops me.

"Josh? What's happened?" Simon asks.

"Sh-she kissed Chris!" I choke out.

"Who?" Vik asks.

"El-Ellie." I stutter. "I'm sorry, I best go!" I cry.

I hurry out the building to get fresh air.

She promised me she would stay away for him. She broke it, and fucking kissed him. I thought she loved me..

Ellie's pov

"Josh?" I call as I stumble around the club, searching for my missing boyfriend.

I see JJ in the distance and make my way to him.

"Hey Ells!" Jide greets.

"Hey Jide, do you know where Josh is?" I ask.

"Uh, Josh? Yeah, he went to the bathroom." JJ answers.

"Thanks, tell him to meet me at the bar." I command before walking away.

I head towards the bar and sit down on a bar stool. I order the usual as I wait for Josh to come out. I repetitively tap the table and hum along to song in the background.

"Baby, you got me like ohh." I sing quietly to Rihanna's new song, love on the brain.

"You have an amazing singing voice ." I hear Josh say from behind me.

I jump off my stool and smash my lips against Josh's. I raise my eyebrows as I start to realise it wasn't Josh at all. I pull away as quickly as I could to see Chris standing right in front of me.

"Chris?!" I shout.

"And great kisser too." Chris smirks, grabbing my hips and pressing his body against mine.

I push him and wipe my lips. What the fuck?

"Where's Josh?" I ask the others.

"He's ran out." Vik answers bluntly.

"Why the fuck did you kiss Chris for?!" JJ shouts storming up to me. "Josh is a great boyfriend. Why would you do that to him?"

"I thought Chris was Josh!" I yell back.

"Lies!" Lux spits.

"I love Josh! I was waiting at the bar and I thought Chris was Josh so I kiss him. Then I realised it was that douche!" I exclaim.

"Don't tell us that, Ells, Josh is crying his eyes out." Simon sighs.

I grab my bag and run out the club to find Josh. What have I done?! Why didn't I check who it was before hand? I'm such an idiot. I've fucked up big time. I promised Josh I wouldn't, but I did, oh shit.

"Josh!" I call out as I run through the cars. "Josh!"

I search everywhere. I feel tears stream down my cheeks as I run through crowds. I suddenly collapse on my knees and sob. Why'd I have to screw up?