t e n

[Draco's POV]

Draco and Grang - Hermione - decided to head back to the Head's Dorm while Blaise and Weaslette - yeah he was going to keep calling her that - headed back to their respective dorms. Hermione. So it was going to be Hermione now. Huh, no more Granger then. Hermione had insisted that they drank Butterbeer instead of Firewhiskey because they've already had enough at The Three Broomsticks. And besides, she looked like she had had enough already.

With a wave of her wand, Hermione lit the fire place illuminating her face. Maybe it was all the Firewhiskey that they drank but her hair seemed to glow, like there was fire shining through. He could still see bits of her freckles in the fire light, and from what he could see, her face was flushed from the alcohol.

"Sit, I'll go get the butterbeer." Draco offered and headed over their referator - no refrigerator yeah that was the one. It was some weird, white box that Granger - argh Hermione - had bought from a muggle ekerlectric store - or was it electrolics no, electronics. Muggle and their complicated names for household items. "Here,"

"Thanks," she took a long swig, laid back on the couch and closed her eyes, "You know, you're really not that bad to be around,"

"Huh, is that so." he said, amused.

"Yeah, Harry, Ron and I, we thought you were like this evil, bully of the school."

He laughed, "I kind of was,"

"Yeah, but they didn't really know you did they? I mean, over the couple of months that we've been at school, I feel like - no I know that some where down there, you are a giant, cuddly teddy bear."

"Woah, woah let's not get ahead of ourselves here." Hermione smirked, she actually smirked. "I am not a giant, cuddly teddy bear."

"We'll see, Draco."

They chatted and chatted until it was almost midnight. Both Draco and Hermione were hardly able to keep their eyes open. Hermione nearly dozed off a couple of times while Draco nearly walked into a wall coming back from the fridge. They were getting more tired and tired as the minutes went by, but none of them wanted to go back to their dorms yet.

"Hey, could I asked you something?"

Hermione nodded.

"Do you like anyone at the moment?" It was a question Draco thought would never have to leave like mouth. Normally girls came to him, he didn't have to go after them. But with this particular bushy haired brunette, he had to do all the work.

She suddenly looked fully awake, "Why? Are you interested?" she slurred, boy she was so worn out she could even think properly.

"Haha, no I'm serious. Do you like anyone?"

She seemed to think for a moment, "Maybeeeeee~"

"Granger,"

She got up off the couch, "Goodnight Malfoy!" she blew him a sleepy kiss from the door way, and hiccupped, "Bye Draco."

[The next day]

Draco had fallen asleep in the Head's Dorm not having the energy to go back to his own. It was already quite late by the time he had woken up, good thing it was the weekend. He yawned and made his way to the Prefect's/Head's Bathroom.

"Bloody hell," he muttered as he entered the luxurious bathroom. Even when he was the Slytherin Prefect he hadn't put much thought into the Prefect's bathroom, he just assumed it was like any other bathroom in the school. But boy was he wrong. In the middle of the room was a bath tub the size of a small swimming pool, probably as deep too. And hundreds and hundreds of taps each with a different coloured knob stood like a christmas tree in the centre of the tub.