t w e n t y o n e

i am so sorry i didn't update, but i'll update 2 chapters to make up for it :)

ily guys

[Hermione's POV]

Everyday Sunday everyone would meet up at the Burrow - Potters, Weasleys, Malfoys and all and occasionally Hagrid would drop by. She knocked on the door and was greeted by Harry who gave for a hug, "It's good to see you 'Mione, come on out back, Ron's making a barbecue."

"It's good to see you see too, let's just hope that Ron knows what he's doing, unlike last time."

"Don't remind me, it was almost worse than when Hagrid tried to raise a Norbet - well Norberta - in his house."

Hermione laughed and shook her head lightly, "Good times,"

Harry lead Hermione to the backyard where Ron was somewhat successful in making a barbecue.

"Hermione!" Hermione turned around to find Ginny holding a freshly baked batch of cookies.

"Here let me help you," she tried to take the tray from the redhead but she refused, "Ginny come on, you're pregnant."

"I'm pregnant, doesn't mean I can't carry a tray of cookies," she set the tray down, laid the cookies down on a rack and came to give Hermione a hug. "Ooooh, you smell nice - cinnamon huh?"

"Just a little bit, I'm gonna go say hi to Ron." Hermione walked over to where Felicia was trying to help Ron with the barbecue, Felicia was muggle who had glossy, wavy light brown hair that hung down almost to her waist. And not to mention the fact that she was a part time model. "Try not to burn the house down this time, will you?"

"Hermione!" he gave her a hug, "How have you been?"

"Alright I guess, busy as usually - Ron the steak!"

"Crap!" Ron hastily grabbed the tongs and flipped the streak over, "Eh, still edible."

"Maybe you should let Molly cook next time,"

"Maybe then the house wouldn't be at risk of a fire," Felicia gave Ron a peck on the cheek and turned and gave Hermione a hug, "I heard you've been really busy,"

"I have, it's exhausting."

"We should go out together some time, you know, girl's night out kinda thing. You, me, Ginny and Astoria, no one to try and set us on fire."

The girls laughed while Ron pouted, "I said I was sorry, jeez. I didn't mean to set the house on fire."

"I know you didn't, baby." Felicia gave Ron a kiss and went back to helping him with the barbecue.

Hermione felt someone touch her hair, "What the - Draco? Stop, stop touching my hair."

The blonde smiled sheepishly at her and gave her hair on last pat, "It's just - it's soft, y'know."

Astoria came and whacked Draco lightly on the arm, "I don't know how you dealt with him at Hogwarts,"

"Yeah, me neither." Hermione gave Astoria a hug, "How have you guys been?"

"We're doing pretty good although - Hermione, could I talk to you in private?"

Hermione hesitated at first but nodded and they walked back inside the Burrow to the kitchen, "What's up?"

"Could you tell me what Draco smelt when he smelt Amortentia?"

The question brought back memories of the days when they were still at Hogwarts. When they were still, well, together.

Hermione shook her head and cleared her thoughts, "No - yes, yes I do remember. Why?"

"Listen, I love Draco and all but I don't think he loves me. At least not fully."

"Astoria, you and Draco are married. If he didn't love you, then he wouldn't have married you."

"I know, but I just get the feeling every now and again that he still has feelings for someone else."

"Look, Draco's a good guy. He wouldn't cheat on you like that. I still don't get it why you need to know about the Amortentia."

"Just please,"

"Well, he smelt rain on the quidditch or something like that, his mother's garden, old books - maybe the library and cinnamon."

"Hermione, Astoria, lunch is ready!" Ron shouted to them from outside.

"Coming," Astoria showed back and left Hermione in the kitchen completely baffled. Slytherins, always so bloody confusing!

Ron's barbecue turned out to be pretty good actually even the though the steak was a bit burnt. Astoria had made some avocado salad which was absolutely delicious and Ginny's homemade raspberry white choc cookies were to die for - like always. They even had a duel - a tradition of theirs, where the first two people to grab the last cookie would duel it out.

This weekend, they got to witness a duel between two former enemies - Harry Potter versus Draco Malfoy.

Ginny pointed her wand at her throat to magnify her voice, "Wands at the ready!"

Hermione saw Draco's lip twitch, "Scared Potter?"

"You wish,"

The two duellers turned their backs towards each other and walked in opposite directions.

Harry was the first to shoot a spell, "Expelliarmus!"

Draco deflect the spell and shot one back, "Stupefy!"

The messy-haired boy blocked the spell, shot a spell at Draco's feet causing him to jump up in alarm and then finally, disarming him.

"And my husband wins!" Ginny announced and handed him a cookie.

Draco walked over to Hermione who gave him a knowing smile, "What?"

"Nothing," The bushy-haired girl gave an innocent smile, "But really? Come on, I saw that one coming."

"What that he was going today disarm me?"

"From like five miles away,"

"And you could've beaten him?"

"Easily."

"Huh," the blonde scoffed, "Prove it."

"Fine. I'll prove it."

"Let's make a bet then; next weekend, we duel and if you win..."

"You owe me a five gallons of Butterbeer."

"Deal. But if I win, then you have to give me kiss, on the lips of course."

No way. Draco Malfoy, you have a bloody wife!!!

I'm not kissing you.

Her instincts told her no, but her pride got the better of her.

"Fine."

He offered her his hand and they shook on it.

It was game on.

Sorry that was a bit short but they'll be another chapter, probably tomorrow. :)))

Ily guys

~ F.B.