t h i r t y e i g h t

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope that everyone has had a brilliant year and that 2018 will continue to be just a good, if not better. This is the first chapter for the year so I hope you enjoy it and a little heads up, I'm planning on finishing the story on chapter 40 and I might think of doing a sequel or another dramione fan fiction. 

So, please comment or send me a message if you want me to do a sequel, another dramione fanfic or another ship entirely or maybe an AU. But for the ships, I'll have to look at them again if I ship them or not because I might not know enough about them to actually write a fanfic. 

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! And thank you for reading my story ^^

Love,

F.B. xx

[General POV]

"Get down!" Harry shouted as he grabbed his wand and blocked the spell, "Hermione, you and Malfoy get out of here."

"Harry, I'm not leaving you to fight that maniac." She shot a stunning spell at Pansy and motioned for everyone to get up, "She's here because of me. Make sure everyone gets out safely."

"I swear to you, she is crazy." Ginny appeared next to Hermione, "Tell us what we need to do."

"Like I said, get everyone out! Draco and I will handle this."

Draco shoved them out of the way towards the exit, "She's down for now," he panting hard and Hermione could see the fear that covered his forehead with cold sweat, "get out of here. I'll handle this."

"No." She grabbed his hand, "We'll do it together because she's here because of me as well but I agree. Everyone has to get out of here."

"Mione- " Ron began but she cut him off.

"Now. I can't have my friends hurt on my wedding day." She looked to Harry who nodded his head.

"Come on. We'll have to make sure everyone's safe at Shell Cottage."

Harry wished them luck and he, Ron, Ginny and Blaise apparated to Shell Cottage.

"I suppose our wedding was meant to be less shitty than this." He gave her a tired smirk and changed his gripped on his wand, "Where's Goyle?"

"And where's Pansy?" She said with sudden realisation and locked eyes with his, "He can't fight her."

"No, I don't think he's ever beaten anyone at duelling, well, maybe apart from Crabbe but still."

Hermione's head whipped around to a piercing shattering of glass, Pansy had Goyle backing down to a wall as she lazily flicked curses at the poor guy who was doing all he can to block them. "Draco..."

His eyes found where she was looking, "Shit." He started to run towards his friend, "Goyle!"

Draco ran ahead of her as she tried to gather up her dress. Pansy flicked her wrists and shot a curse that knocked him into a wall, cracking the plaster. "Crucio." She hissed and Goyle's body twisted in on himself, writhing in pain, his limbs twitching uncontrollable as he wanted to scream but somehow it seemed that his jaw had locked on itself.

"Expelliarmus!" She was concentrating on Goyle which gave Draco the chance he needed to disarm her. "Stop! Just stop, please!"

She only smiled a sweet smile before it morphed into a snarl, "Oh Draco, did you think that by just disarming me you could stop me?" She raised her hand, palm opened to her wand that was in Draco's hand, "Dark magic does have its perks." She vigorously yanked her arm back and her wand slipped out of Draco's grasp and into hers.