Prologue

*Circe POV*
I have just gotten out of the shower when I get a text from Denise > On my way home honey, bringing a present for you <
Her text makes me chuckle, well I know what that means, especially with her having been out on town, she does this once in a while, and it is okay with me, as long as we share and I answer back > Sounds great baby, does he know ? <
I put on a short green silk rope, smiling when I see her answer > No not yet, I love to keep it a surprise you know <
And well she does, but the men never complains when they find out they are getting two hot women and not just one, I think it is a kinky fantasy most men have.
I look forward to meeting her choice for tonight, Denise has a great taste in men, and she has never brought one home that I didn't find attractive, mostly they are really hot and sexy.
Oh by the way, Denise is my girlfriend, we are both bisexual, but I am only dating women, they are just much easier to be around on a daily basis, but well sometimes you just need a really good fuck and men comes in handy then.
I have no trouble sharing my girlfriend with a man for one evening and she feels the same way, we both know it is sex and nothing else.

*Tom POV*
I admit that I am feeling a bit nervous and just a bit awkward when the taxi pulls up in front of a big house in the hills, I don't usually just go home with women for something I know is nothing more than a one night stand. I got two reasons for that, one I actually prefer sex to be intimate, with someone I know and have feelings for and two, as a celebrity there are always the risk of people talking.
But my friends keeps telling me to get out there, to let loose a little, to move on from my last relationship, and this might be just what I need, and Denise is a very beautiful and sexy woman, so I didn't turn her down when she approched me at the bar.
And after a bit of heated kissing she whispered in my ear if I wanted to come home with her and well here I am.
She grabs my hand, pulling me inside and as soon as she has closed the door, she is kissing me passionately, and I am pressing her against the wall, honestly right now I can't wait to have those long legs folded around me.
I run a hand into her blonde hair, pulling it lightly as I deepen the kiss, making her moan, her hands already up under my shirt, wanting to touch bare skin.
Then I hear someone clear their throat behind me, and I feel a flash of panic, does she have a boyfriend ? Live with her parents ? Then I hear the most sexy voice I have ever heard. "Well baby ain't you going to introduce us ?"
"Of course sweetie, Tom this is my girlfriend Circe, she is going to join us, darling come say hey to Tom". Denise says as she breaks our kiss.
I blink in confusion, did she just said join us ? What the hell has I agreed to here, I turn around not knowing what to expect, but I most definately didn't expect this, as my eyes land on the must beatiful creature I have ever seen.
She has wild fiery red curls, falling to the middle of her back and big deeply green eyes, her skin like porcelain, oh her name is befitting, she is surely capable of luring in men to bewitch them.
She walks over slowly, her pink tongue running over her soft looking lips. "Well hallo there handsome, I hope you don't mind, but in our home we share the goodies".
"Uh hi, Circe.. Sorry I am just a bit surprised, Denise didn't mention you, but uhh nice to meet you". My eyes run over her, she is quite small and her slim body is only covered by a short silk rope, showing of a pair of shapely legs.
She places a small hand on my chest, looking up at me. "Yeah she likes keeping it a surprise, so what do you say big boy, think you can handle double the trouble and double the pleasure ?"
I swallow hard, I hadn't seen that coming, but admittet like every other man on earth I have had fantasies about having two women, end these two are both beautiful and sexy, I don't really see no reason to say no.
My hand snake around her tiny waist, pulling her into me and I raise one eyebrow. "Do you ever expect a man to say no to that ?"
"Never happened yet". She says smirking, then she run her hands around my neck, pulling my face down to hers, kissing me very passionated, and I feel Denise'a hands run up my back, shit this is going to be an interesting evening.