"Fuck Luke, could you maybe just shut up now"

3 days later
*Circe POV*
"Are you free tomorrow night darling ?" I ask Denise as I walk into her office, after just finishing the last day of shooting on the commercial with Ben.
She looks up, shaking her head slightly. "No sorry sweetie, I got that dreadfull boring business dinner you know".
"Shit, well we were invited to a party, but I can just stay home if it is". I say, I kind of want to go, I have come to like Ben a great deal in these few days and I already see him as a good friend, but I know Denise is still kind of pissed about the Tom incident.
Oh yeah Tom, I haven't been able to stop thinking about him, it is crazy, he is a man for God's sake, just a man, with all the flaws men happens to have, this one is nothing special I keep telling myself.
"No go, it's fine, I mean it is not like I have to be afraid you just start fucking some random guy right ?" She say with a laugh, but I see the uncertainty in her eyes.
I sit down on her lap, kissing her softly. "Baby you know me, men is not my thing okay, I just had a temporary brain lapse or something, you can trust me completely".

*Tom POV*
"Thanks for letting me borrow your house". Ben says, as he puts down the bags he just arrived with, containing different things for the party the next day.
I just smile and gives him a hug, now his arms are free. "Well no problem at all, what are friends for, you would do the same for me".
"Yeah and maybe then Tom can meet a woman that actually wants him". Luke says with a smirk, leaning on the counter, making me groan, I should never have told him.
Ben look curious at me. "So I take it that you finally met someone, but she doesn't want you ? Are she crazy or something ?"
"No just a lesbian with a girlfriend". Luke chips in, making me hide my face in my hands, as Karon walk back inside looking around asking. "Are you telling about Circe Ben ?"
My head snaps up when I hear the name and see Ben shake his head. "No Luke was just telling about some bird that Tom fancies but she doesn't want him because she is a lesbian with a girlfriend apparently".
"Karon who is Circe ? There can't be many women around here with that name and a girlfriend". I stare at Karon, could I be so lucky that she and Ben know her ?
Ben is the one talking. "She is the director of the commercials I just did, she is totally amazing and stunning too, but yeah, she has a girlfriend".
"She shouldn't happen to have red curls and hypnotising green eyes". I almost can't contain myself right now, is the world really that small ?
Karon eyes me. "Yes that is exactly what she is, but as I told Ben the first day when he was drooling over her, forget it, Circe don't deal with men, I have known her for years, she never has".
"Well I happen to know for a fact that that isn't true, but the important question is, is she coming to the party Ben ?" I ask, suddenly feeling elated, if I can just get close to her I am sure she will change her mind.
Karon looks like she needs help to pick up her jaw, but Ben just nods a big smile on his face. "Yeah she is coming tomorrow, we have become quite good friends".
"Are you telling me you fucked Circe ? Let me guess you ran into Denise and she brought you back home for a little play time". Karon says with a smirk and one eyebrow raised.
I don't get a chance to answer, Luke apperently find this to be to good not to blurt out everything. "Yeah it started that way, but the next morning he got down and very dirty with only Circe, more than once".
"Fuck Luke, could you maybe just shut up now". I say, blushing quite badly, feeling all eyes on me and Ben says. "You know this need an explanation right ?"
I close my eyes and sigh, but I know there is no way around it, so I give in and tell them, without getting in to details though.
"You actually had a threesome with two lesbians ?" Ben look at me, his eyes huge with surprise. "Well that I hadn't seen coming".
"Yeah he is one lucky fucker right, think having two hot woman to play with, isn't that every straight mans dream". Luke says wigling his eyebrows suggestively.
Ben shakes his head. "To be honest, I would have said thanks, but no thanks, it just wouldn't feel right, sex is just to intimate for me, I mean not that I haven't had one night stands, but having a third person in the bed, nah not for me".
"Well I kind of get you". I tell him. "Had she asked if I wanted to come home for a threesome, I would have said no, but well she kind of sprung it on me and of course I have had the fantasy and when I saw Circe, I just couldn't say no".
Karon is just standing there, staring at me like I sprouded a second head. "You are seriously telling me that you had sex with Circe, just you and her and she seemed satisfied ?"
"Yeah Karon, that was what I said, I don't feel like repeating it again and again, makes me feel like a jerk". I say with a sigh.
She sits down, both Ben and Luke is looking at her waiting for an answer, and so am I kind of. "Well you must have some serious skills or something, Circe has told me several times that no man has ever been enough for her, that is why she only sleep with men when there is a girl involved to".
"Oh". Is pretty much all I can say, well she most definitely hadn't complained, but I was happy I hadn't known beforehand, because that would probably had been more than my confidence could handle.
Ben lights up in a big smile. "Well I happen to think you two would be just perfect together, so we just have to make her see that you are the man to change her mind".