"What the fuck Ben, it was you !? If you touched her.."

*Circe POV*
"Oh hi Ben". I say blushing slightly as he opens the door at Tom's house the next day, feeling a bit awkward about the day before. "Isn't Tom at home ?"
"Sorry darling, he is at a meeting, but he should be home very soon, so come on in". He says moving aside, and I walk past him.
I flop down in the couch and he flops down next to me and I ask. "So have you told Tom what happened yesterday ?"
"Nope, only saw him shortly this morning, so didn't feel it was the right time. You and me, we are okay right ?" He says, looking at me with those beautiful eyes.
I smile at him and nod, feeling a lump grow, not really knowing why, having to press out the words. "Yeah Ben, we are fine, as I said, I am not angry with you, we are friends and well I know how Denise is and well I knew she was hot for you, thats why I didn't tell her about knowing you".
"Are you okay darling ?" He looks at me with concern, damn him for being so perceptive. "Well I might have had an argument with Denise last night, and slept in the guest room, and this morning she left before I got up".
"Oh I am so sorry if it had anything to do with me". He says, sounding very genuine, and I can't help but start sobbing, I am just so very confused right now.
Ben pulls me into him, gently stroking my back and whispering sweet words in my ear, and it feels good and safe, it feels like having a loving brother and I am quite sure he feels like me, there is just nothing but friendship between us.
When we hear the front door open about half an hour later, we are laying close together on the couch, nose to nose, our legs entwined, talking, and yeah it might look, well suspicious, but honestly, none of us put anything sexual or romantic in it, as said before, Ben is just a very physical person and well I am too.

*Tom POV*
I walk into the living-room finding Ben and Circe lying way to close for my comfort on the couch, what the fuck, is Ben making a play for my woman ? No he wouldn't, would he ?
"Oh don't you two look all cosy". I say, trying not to sound angry, I mean it is not like she is my girlfriend, but still, what the fuck ?
Ben looks up at me with a teasing smirk. "Yup, we are, we were just talking about how Circe thinks I look like a greek God naked".
"Ben stop that". She says and slaps him on the chest playfully and my blood pressure might be at a dangerous level now.
She gets up, kissing my cheek. "I am just going to the little girls room, now behave while I am gone boys".
As soon as she is out the room, I hiss at Ben. "What the hell do you think you are doing ? And how does she know what you look like naked ?"
"Well I happened to run into her very hot girlfriend yesterday when I was out, and well she kind of invited me with her home, and you know how that goes". He says getting up from the couch.
I grab him by his shirt, lifting him the last couple of inches to bring us eye to eye. "What the fuck Ben, it was you !? If you touched her.."
"Could you please let me down Tom, what the hell do you take me for ? Of course I didn't touch Circe, and no she wasn't in the room at all. She came home when we were already well in the middle of something and walked in the room, I had no fucking idea it was her girlfriend or that there was a girlfriend at all". He says calmly.
I let him go, and he stumbles a bit. "So you didn't.. you know.. well..". I can't even get myself to say it out loud.
"No I didn't fuck your woman, we very hastily agreed that she would just leave us to, .. well what we were doing, and she left". He says, putting his shirt back in place.
I blew out a pent up breath. "Seriously Ben, sometimes you are a bloody wanker, but you fucked Denise then ?"
"Oh believe me he did, for freaking three hours". Circe says, shaking her head as she walks back into the living-room, making Ben blush slightly and shrug.
"I better leave now". Ben says with a smirk, giving her a quick kiss, and sending me a glance telling me to do something about this.

*Circe POV*
"So she brought Ben home last night ? I am guessing you hadn't told her that you and him are .. ? Friends ?" He takes a step closer to me, forcing me to look up at him.
I swallow and bite my lip, he makes me nervous being this close to me. "Yeah, friends, Ben and I are just good friends, that is why I said no, I could never sleep with Ben".
"But you think he looks like a greek god naked ?" He asks me with one eyebrow raised, making me blush just a bit.
I shrug slightly. "Yeah I mean have you seen him, he actually kind of does". He looks down, and I put my hand on his chest. "But I never said that you didn't, did I ?"
"Wasn't it weird.. I mean knowing he was fucking you girlfriend". He asks me, making my stomach knot up, I still dont know what to feel.
I shrug, keeping my hands on his chest, feeling his heart beat and his chest rise and fall. "Well a bit weird maybe, I mean we don't usually do that and well, I could hear her scream for fucking three hours, I don't think he is even human, I mean who can do that ?"
"Oh so you don't, well you can tell me again in about four hours". The next second I find myself pressed up against the wall, Tom's mouth on mine, kissing me to within an inch of my life.