"Did you seriously threaten me with a spanking ?"

*Circe POV*
I groan as I wake up, not so much from the pain in my head, it is bearable, but from the knowledge that I got drunk last night and where that always get me, and well the man almost draped on top of me is a sign that I didn't do better this time.
Hoping it is not too bad this time, I slowly open my eyes, gasping when I see that the man making it impossible for me to move is Tom, his head resting on my bare chest his entire long body and limps wrapped around me like a blanket.
But then I realise that I am wearing panties, and he has his boxers on, and I am not sore, and I know I would have been if anything had happened, and the evening start rushing back, making me groan again embarrassed by my own behaviour.
"Does your head hurt ?" He opens one eye, looking up at me under tuzzled morning hair, looking so adorable it should be illigal.
I shake my head slowly. "No it's not that bad, I am just totally mortified by my behavior last night, thanks for stopping me and you know.. for not taking advantage".
"Your welcome, and well I would never sleep with a woman to drunk to make rational decisions". He says, sending me a small smile, sliding down beside me and pulling me into his chest.
I suddenly remember something he said last night and look up at him. "Did you seriously threaten me with a spanking ?"
"Yeah, I might have done that, I was angry and you wouldn't listen, you really had one coming if you hadn't stopped". He says with a shrug.
I snuggle into him, I hate to admit it, but it actually feels really good just laying there in his arms and well I am usually not the snuggling type, but he is just so warm and soft and he smells so good.
"So what now ?" He says softly in my ear, his warm breath tickling me. "Are we going to be friends from now on ?"
I think shortly, I have never been friends with a man I slept with and Denise won't like this, but well I like to keep him in my life to be honest. "Yeah friends sounds good".
"What do you say we go check if the rest of them is alive yet and get some breakfast ?" He says, kissing my cheek before rolling out of bed, stretching that long body, making me have to look away to reel in my thoughts.

*Tom POV*
"So you didn't sleep with her ? Even though she wanted to. But why not ? I thought you wanted her badly ?" Luke is looking at me like in am crazy. It is a couple of hours later, and Circe just left.
I shake my head slightly. "Of course I didn't, she was drunk, if I had slept with her, she would just have run even faster after, no now we are friends, and I can work my way under her skin".
"I am so proud of you". Ben say slapping my shoulder, smiling like a proud father, looking way to fresh and bubbly for everyone else's liking.
Karon nods, even she looks like a hanged cat this morning. "I actually agree here, sounds like the best plan, if you had sleept with her you had just made her think that she was right about men all along, you need to show her that she is wrong".
"Don't worry, she will come around, no doubt about that, I saw how her eyes were hanging on you during breakfast, she might already be a bit smitten". Ben says while cleaning out the table.

*Denise POV*
When I hear the key in the lock I breath a sigh of relieve, but I am also just a bit angry, Circe didn't come home from her party last night and her phone has been either shut of or out of power.
"Baby I am home, I am so sorry my phone was dead and I, well I might have gotten a bit drunk, I wasn't capable of driving home last night". She says as soon as she walks into the kitchen.
She got drunk, did she ? I know how she gets when she drinks, that is why she usually don't. "You were drunk ? Do I have to ask were or with whom you woke up ?"
"I didn't sleep with anyone, I told you it was Karons party, you know Karon, she  wouldn't let me do anything stupid". She says with a smile, but I get a feeling that she feels guilty, but she has always been honest, she wouldn't lie would she ?
She comes over, putting her arms around me, giving me a quick kiss. "I am sorry I didn't call, I am just going to take a quick shower okay ?"
"Yeah okay, maybe we can do something together after". I say, smiling at her, but when she leaves I wonder who that cologne I smelled on her belongs to.