"Does that mean that we are being really naughty right now ?"

*Circe POV*
I wake up in the early morning, feeling engulfed by something warm, and I realise it is Tom's long limbs wrapped around me, and as he feels me move, he whimpers and holds me closer.
I realise that Denise is gone, and remember she had a very early buiness conference call this morning, so she is probably in her office now and the next hour or so.
My thoughts go back to last night, oh it had been hot, actually it had been a long while since a man had given me that much pleasure, but I feared Denise might be in a bit of a bad mood today, I got a feeling she thought he was concentrating to much on me.
I feel his warm lips on my neck, his arms pulling me into him, his voice hoarse from sleep. "Were is Denise ?"
"In her office, she has a conference call this morning". I mumble, enjoying the feeling of his body pressed against mine.
His big hand slide down to cup my breast, his mouth nippling on my earlope. "Do you do this often ? Bringing a man into your bedroom ?"
"Not that often, once in a while if we find someone interesting enough, we have been together for two years and well I think it have happened like 7 or 8 times". I say trying to remember, it is not like we do it all the time.
He is slowly playing with my nipple, his warm breath fan over my cheek. "So you both like both men and women, and you are living together, but you sleep with other ?"
"Yeah we are both bisexual, but I only date women, men are to possessive and to needy, and well we are kind of open, but it is something we share, we don't go sleeping around, but we sometimes bring a third person into our bed". I say, trying to concentrate.
He pulls me under him, hovering over me, a cheeky smile pulling at his lips. "Does that mean that we are being really naughty right now ?"
I bite my lip, I know Denise would get angry, we agreed to never go farther than kissing when the other isn't there, not that there haven't been mistakes done before, but I shouldn't. "Well maybe a tiny bit".
"Well I have already been really naughty last night, so I don't actually mind being a bit more right now". He is kissing me deeply, making my head spin.
I haven't been with only a man for many years, normally I would say a man alone weren't enough to satisfy me, but well after last night I am pretty sure this one is, I still shouldn't be doing it though, I just.. hell I just want him to much right now to wait for Denise to get back, and well we are just keeping the bed warm aren't we ?

*Tom POV*
Oh God she is so damn sexy, and well after having her several times last night, I just need to have her again, but alone, just me and her, no distractions.
I am kissing down her body, giving extra attention to her full perky breasts and pink nipples, before moving farther down, well I am going to show her she don't need a woman to get satisfied.
When I reach her wet folds, I grab her thighs, holding her still, letting my tongue run over her, exploring every little part of her and she is clawing at the sheets. "You taste divine darling".
I know I have to bring my a game here, I mean she is used to women doing this, and well women has to know what women likes, so it won't be easy impressing her.
My tongue starts circling her clit, slowly getting closer and closer, then moving out again, hearing her whimper, her hips trying to move to get me were she wants me, but I am in control now and I am going to enjoy dragging this out.
I lick a line down to her entrance, thrusting my tongue inside her, making her whole body fight to press up against me, her moans getting deeper. "Oh fuck Tom, that's .... oh God".
I am letting my tongue run up to circle her clit, then back down, slipping into her warm wetness, and then back up again, she is panting and squirming, and when I suck her clit hard into my mouth she screams out with pleasure as she cums.
But I am so not done with her, her face contorted with pleasure is the hottest and most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I just want to see it again and again.
I slip two fingers inside her, her inside still contracting slightly and I start stroking slowly, searching for that special point, and hearing her gasp when I do, moving my fingers slowly rubbing over it each trust, my mouths kissing and licking her inner thighs.
"You feel so good baby, and you are so beautiful like this, I just want to make you cum again and again". I whisper against her skin and she whimpers in respons.
Her inside begins to contract and I move faster, pressing harder down on that spot, and she bucks of the mattress, chanting my name in ecstasy as she cums again, making me feel quite pleased.
"Oh God". She almost screams when I keep my fingers inside her, starting to tap that spot, my other hand finding her nipple, slowly rolling it between my fingers, pulling at it lightly.
I use my body weight to hold her somewhat down, as she is writhing like crazy, I look up at her, her mouth open and her eyes rolling back in her head, then I lower my mouth, sucking her clit into my mouth.
When I bite softly down on it, her inside clamps down on my fingers hard and her juices drench my hand, the only sound comming from her a high pitched squeal.
And I can't wait anymore, sliding up over her, thrusting into her completely, seeing her gasp as her eyes roll back again, feeling how her inside keeps pulsating, making me groan, oh shit that feels good.
She pulls her legs up, hooking them over my shoulders, making me go even deeper with each thrust, her hands, grabbing my shoulders, her voice raw and slightly shaking. "Oh shit I can't stop cumming". And I know she isn't lying, because I can feel her cramping on me over and over.
Admittedly, it is just to intense, and I am not excatly setting any records for endurance, trying to pull out the pleasure by taking her in slow deep thrusts, hearing her emit sounds of pure pleasure each time I fill her.
She lifts her upper body, sucking my nipple into her warm mouth, and when she bites down on it, I loose the last bit of restraint, slamming into her, cumming hard, biting her shoulder not to scream.
I collapses beside her, totally spent to be honest, feeling her snuggle into me, sighing content, and I smile to myself before drifting of to sleep.