"But why Ben, it is a very nice ass"

*Circe POV*
I am slowly going crazy here, trying to act all in control, getting to many drinks, I don't usually drink, because, well I don't handle alcohol very well.
Tom has been a perfect gentleman all evening, charming and sweet, except for the glances I have caught him seending me from time to time, glances that heat up my inside like molten lava.
Why is he having this effect on me ? Men don't have this effect on me, what makes him so fucking special, well except for the obvious, that he is handsome as hell and some kind of freaking God in the bedroom.
But I can't give in, I never sleep with a man more than once, he would just think he had some kind of claim on me, but as the alcohol go in, I also know I need to do something about this burning feeling building inside me, I just have to find someone else to help me with that.
I look around and spot Ben, well I know he finds me attractive, and the alcohol cloud the fact that we are friends now, I never bring men home, but I know Denise wouldn't object to Ben, she think he is just about the sexiest man alive and that is why I haven't told, that I was working with him, as I feared she would suggest something like that, but might be time for a present for my girlfriend.

*Ben POV*
"Come dance with me handsome". Circe grabs my hand, pulling me of to the small dance floor, and I follow her chuckling, she seems to be getting just a bit drunk, and keeping her for some time on the dance floor might stop her from getting to drunk, I mean Tom can't make a move if she is drunk as a skunk.
At first there is no problem, we dance and have fun, but she is getting, well lets say a little hands-on, and when I remove her hand from my ass for the third time, I grab both her hands. "Circe, I don't know what you are playing at, but please stop grabbing my ass".
"But why Ben, it is a very nice ass". She purrs in my ear, then she licks down my neck. "What do you say ? I could most definately use some man right now, and my girlfriend wont complain if I bring you home".
Not that it isn't well just a bit tempting, well not the threesome, just her, I would never do it, first of all she is my friend, and even if I might be able to look past that, I would never do that to Tom. "Thanks but no thanks darling, and you are drunk, maybe we should get you home ?"
"Nope I need to get me some man, if you are to boring or to scared of Tom, I find me someone else". She says, turning away, fuck I need to keep an eye on her.

*Tom POV*
"Tom, you need to go grab your girlfriend, I tried stopping her, I really did". Ben comes bursting into the kitchen.
I have no doubt he is talking about Circe, and I love the fact that he calls her my girlfriend. "What is the problem Ben ?"
"You need to go get her, before she sleep with some random guy, she is drunk as a skunk, I already had to peel her of me and I think Luke is hiding in the bathroom". He says, shaking his head.
Before Tom can say anything, Karon answers. "Shit, I hadn't seen she was drinking that much, she can't handle alcohol, she get's really.. uhh ..friendly with people, so she normally don't drink".
"Fuck, this woman is going to be the death of me". I curse under my breath, before hurrying into the living-room, Ben and Karon on my heels, like hell she is going to sleep with some random guy.
And there she is, grinding up against some idiot with his hands all over her, I happily rip those hands of him and stuff them down his throat right now.
I push my way through the crowd and she looks up and see me coming, she gasps and looks scared, well she should be scared right now.

*Circe POV*
I look up to see Tom stride towards me, he looks very angry and something else, possessive ?! And it steals my breath away, fuck anger looks good on him.
"I think you are done for tonight Circe, time for you to go to bed". He stops in front of me, glaring down at me, and I don't know if I am more turned on or angry right now.
I grit my teeth and glare back, he is not my fucking boyfriend, he can't tell me what to do. "None of your business Tom, I need to get laid".
He leans down, his hot breath fanning over my ear and neck, as he whispers hoarsely in my ear almost making my legs buckle. "Oh but you and me both know he would never be able to satisfy you".
"I hate you, you are not the boss of me". I push him in the chest, I hate the effect he has on me, I can't handle it and I want to get away.
Tom grabs my arm rather hard, yanking me around when I try to leave. "And where exactly do you think you are going ?"
"To my car to drive home, I am so done with you". I try to get loose, but his grip is like steel. "Oh you are not driving anywhere, you are sleeping here, and well I am not done with you, so that makes you not done with me".