"Oh I don't doubt that"

*Circe POV*
"Oh Denise you know I like my men big and handsome". I say with a smirk, running my hands up under his T-shirt, and he is, at least 6'2 and very handsome, I also know who he is, but it doesn't really matter to me.
She pulls my face to her, kissing me deeply, and I hear him gasp lightly at the sight. "I know what you like my love".
"Come on then lets get more comfortable". I take his hand, leading him into the living-room, making him sit in the middle of the big couch, letting myself slide down beside him.
Denise runs a hand into his hair kissing him, as I slide a hand up under his T-shirt, Denise smiles and ask. "A glass of wine ?"
"Yes please". I say, Tom just nods, he looks a bit overwhelmed, but the obvious bulge in his pants tells me that he has no objections and well that he got a lot to offer, this is gonna be a great night I think.
As she goes to grab a bottle and some glasses, I straddle Tom's lap, kissing him deeply, uhh he is a great kisser and his big hands grab my hips tightly, but I can feel his body is tense. "A bit nervous there handsome ?"
"Yeah maybe a bit, to be honest I don't normally go home with a woman I just met, and this.. well I definitely have never done this before". He says with a little chuckle.
I peal of his T-shirt, running my hands up his chest, he got a sculpted chest with a splash of ginger hairs and a flat well muscled stomach, just like I like it. "Relax, nothing to be afraid of, I promise, we will be very nice to you".
"Oh I don't doubt that". He says with another chuckle. I reach down pulling at the string of my rope, making it fall open, revealing my naked body.

*Tom POV*
I let my hands run under her open rope, touching her soft skin, she really is outworldly beautiful and sexy and honestly, I would be more than happy to just have her. "You really are beautiful".
"Thank you". She smiles at me, then she kisses me again, her naked body pressed against me and I hear a chuckle, as Denise comes back. "Hey you two, wait for me".
She puts down the wine and glasses, and sit down on the couch beside us, running her hand up my stomach, to grab my chin, pulling my face over to kiss me greedily as Circe is kissing and licking me down my neck.
The girls are kissing each other, and I can't deny that is a pretty hot sight seeing two beautiful woman kiss like that, fuck I really hit the jackpot this time.
Denise turns to pour us some wine, while Circe is kissing down my chest, holy shit, I think a bit of alkohol is going to be a good thing, to keep my nerves down, this is going to take all I got, I am pretty sure about that.
"Thanks". I say as Denise hands me a glass, and taps Circe on the shoulder, handing her a glass too as she pulls her hot lips from my skin.
After a couple of sips of wine, Circe lets her rope slide of and she let herself fall back on the couch, her ass still on my lap, Denise puts down her glass, winking at me, then she lifts the leg closest to me, literally placing it around my neck, lowering her mouth to Circe's waiting pussy.
Fuck this is the hottest thing I have ever seen, watching her lick her pussy there right in my lap, and my painful erection is pressing against her ass.
My hands reach up and start playing with Circe's perky breasts, making her moan even deeper, and look up at me through heavy lidded eyes, smiling softly.
Denise sits up, taking my hand and placing it on the now very wet pussy in my lap, and I slowly slide to fingers inside, feeling her warm softness tighten around my fingers, oh God she feels good and I can't wait to be buried inside her.
I feel Denise's hands on my body, and she leans in kissing me deeply, I can taste something sweet on her lips and tongue, guessing that it is Circe I can taste. Then she whispers in my ear. "I want to watch you fuck her".