2

"Shit," I whisper as I stare at the large white double doors in front of me.

"You can do this," Jessie whispers as she slips her arm in mine, my dad looping his arm in my other one.

"Dad?" I look to him as the piano starts playing.

"Nope. If I talk I'll cry," he smiles at me and I see the tears welling in his eyes.

The doors open and I immediately see Lucas standing at the end of the aisle. His dusty blonde hair freshly cut, his bright green eyes darting to me as the doors open, his suit fitting him in an oh-so amazing way.

"Oh my God. Oh my God," I whisper to myself.

"He's probably saying the same thing," Jess whispers to me while nodding towards Lucas.

"Mommy!" Aries calls and runs to me.

There's a simultaneous 'awww' through the crowd as I bend down and kiss his head and pat his but back into the direction of my brother in law, Bryce.

I stand back up and smile to myself, while  continuing my walk down the aisle.

My father and best friend hand me off to Lucas and take their spot on either side of us.

----

"You've been there for me when nobody else was. The things we've been through only happen in movies and teen drama shows. We've faced literally everything together, from flat tires to twins, to family dramas. I thank you, Lucas Hollend for making my life worth living. So I vow to always be there for you. To help you when need me. To help when you don't. I vow that you'll never be faced with a problem alone. I vow to be the raddest wife anyone has ever had."

I finish my vows and I see a few people in their seats crying.

I smile brightly at him.

"I do," I finally say the two words I've been anticipating for the past 3 years. Our now 4 year old twins and 1 year old son giggling as they sit with my brother and his husband, Bryce.

We walk back down the aisle with our hands interlaced and in the air.

"Welcoming in public for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Hollend!" We smile as we dance our way down the line.

I'm a married mother at 19. Wow.

"We did it. We fucking did it," Lucas yells to me over everyone's yelling and cheering.

I smile and nod, trying to not cry as the happiness floods through my body.
----

We get home and Lucas carries me through the front door.

I laugh as he sets me down once we get in.

"So you're dad has the kids for a week and a half and our plane doesn't leave leave for 3 days," he kisses my neck, "so we're home alone."

"Home alone," I slowly unzip my dress, "on our honeymoon? What ever will we do," I smile as his lips plant small kisses against the side of my neck.

"I love you, Mrs. Hollend" he smiles and unhooks my bra.

I turn to face him and grin, "I love you too, Mr. Hollend."

My dress glides down my body, creating a pool on the floor.

He smiles and slowly but sorta roughly connects his lips to mine. I moan into the kiss and pull him closer by the back of his neck. He grins and lays me down on the carpet in front of the fire place. I reach into his inner left pocket of his jacket and pull out condom.

"How did you know that was there? How did that even get there?" He looks at me, confused.

I slowly bite open the wrapper, "I'm the one that put it there."

He smiles and shakes his head. I slide his pants down and he pulls his shirt off, after getting the condom situation done with, he slowly slides into me.

"God damn," I moan into the air.

"Be as loud as you want baby," he kisses all over my bare chest and neck, "no kids mean you scream for me."

I smile with my eyes closed and head back, my back lifting from the ground as he speeds up.

He slams into me, harder and much much deeper than before. I scream his name and wiggle under him.

He smiles down at me, "that's what I like to hear."

"Kinky little fuck," I whisper and he goes hard again.

I scream again.

"Only for you, my wife," he kisses my neck again.