3 (chapter continued)

Warning. Sexual content.

I bring my legs up and wrap them loosely around his hips. I moan as he continues to thrust into me.

"God damn it," I groan and grip tightly onto his large biceps that are on either side of my head, supporting him above me.

He smiles down at me and dips his head down to where his lips brush on mine, "you like that?"

I bite my lip to muffle a moan and nod up to him.

He keeps going, and suddenly I'm very aware of everything around me.

The soft carpet on my back, the cool breeze coming through the air vent, my dewy skin against his. Every sound magnified. The sound of his breath and small moans escaping his mouth, my much louder moans echoing.

Then I feel my release. I grip onto the carpet and scream his name at the top of my lungs.

"God yes," he moans out before coming to his release.

I smile as I get my heavy breathing down to being relatively normal. The rhythmic pounding of my heart, knocking on my chest.

He smiles down at me and kisses my neck gently, "that was amazing," he whispers against my ear.

I nod and slowly pull myself up from under him, "very."

I kiss his lips before slowly standing and making my way to the bedroom.

"And we'll have our room to ourselves tonight," I hear his husky voice come from behind me.

I smile to myself and pull on my white silk robe and a pair of cheeky underwear, "well isn't someone horny?"

He smiles shyly and pulls a pair of sweatpants on, hanging loosely on his hips.

"Damn," I pull him closer by his waistband, "you're quite hot."

He guides my hand up his stomach and chest, then pulls me against him, "as are you."

He kisses me and swats my backside, "but if you'll excuse me," he kisses my forehead, "I'm gonna go make us some dinner."

I shake my head and push him onto his back on the bed, straddling his waist, "I don't want you to go," I pout.

"But we need to eat," he smiles and laughs up to me.

I raise my eyebrow and slowly untie my robe, it opens and exposes my bare chest and stomach, "wanna eat?" I bite my lip.

He grins and licks up my chest and neck, then slowly pulls my nipple into his mouth, receiving a moan from me.

"I meant like chicken," he smiles against my skin, "something we can eat."

"I have something you can eat," I bite my lip, feeling ballsy.

"Oh really now?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

I slowly guide his hand down my bare stomach, "I happen to know for a fact that you like this meal."

He slowly puts his hand down the front of my underwear and before I can react, he's now holding me down on my back and hovering over me.

"How about I make it a little wet first?" He kisses my neck and slowly enters a finger in me.

I look at him and slowly moan out, causing him to smile.

He slowly kisses down my body, slowly reaching the now wet section between my thighs.

He pulls my underwear down slowly and gently closes his mouth around me, causing a spark to run through my body.

He moves his tongue up and down and in circles. Something I've never felt before.

"Oh my God. Where the fuuu...." I'm cut off by him speeding up, getting an involuntary moan from me.

My hips move to their own rhythm as he holds my legs apart.

I dig my fingers in his hair as I feel my release coming.

"God damn..." I moan and as I finish.

I sit up and smile at him, slowly tying my robe closed.

"Now lets go make some real food," he speaks with humor in is voice as he pulls my face to his, kissing my cheek before walking to the kitchen.

"I love you!" I holler after him.

"And I love you!" He yells back from the dining room.