6

As we walk into our hotel room I see a perfectly made, very large bed. I see the entrance to the bathroom that contains a massive shower and a bathtub against the wall opposite the shower.

"Holy crap," I laugh to myself while throwing away my coffee cup and setting my suitcase against the wall.

Lucas follows suit, setting his bag down, throwing away any left over garbage from the coffee shop, and wrapping his arm around me while looking around the massive room.

"Time for some mommy and daddy time?" He whispers and plants small kisses at the base of my neck.

I turn and look into those piercing green eyes that trap me, "how are you always so horny?" I give a small laugh.

"One, I'm a guy. Two, you are a girl. Three you are hot as hell. And four, you're my wife," he kisses me all over my face before finally landing a kiss on my lips.

I laugh and push him off of me softly.

"Seriously, how do expect me to be able to walk straight if you're fucking me senseless at almost every moment of every day?" I shake my head and start unpacking my bags.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. My phone starts ringing on the table.

"Yo," I slide to answer it after reading Aiden's name across the screen.

"Just wanted to make sure you landed okay and got situated," he speaks cool and calm on the other end. I can hear Bryce in the background talking to Athena.

"How're my babies?" I smile as I start unpacking what I'll need for the night.

"They're good, my big baby is watching them," he speaks of Bryce as if he's a child. I just laugh.

"Just promise me you won't get them on a sugar high," I groan, remembering the last horrific time I let the kids stay with their "cool uncles" who got them doped up on chocolate milk, cookies, and candy.

"Promise me you won't come back with news of a fourth baby," the humor evident in his voice.

"Not yet, got let my lady parts rest," I snap back as an attempt to gross him out.

"You're disgusting," he states in a fake mad voice.

"Everyone loves talking about vaginas," I shrug and hear Lucas choke on his water from the other side of the hotel room. I smile to myself and slip my leggings off, leaving me in a hoodie and pink panties.

"Everyone, except gay guys, Liz," he grumbles back.

"Love yoouu," I drag out my words like Aries does.

"I love you too, ya little nasty," he laughs and hangs up.

I look to see Lucas sitting on the edge of the bed, leaned back supporting himself on his hands.

"Turns out gay guys don't like talking about vaginas," I shrug as I speak nonchalantly.

He looks at me in a humorous way that kinda reminds me of a disappointed father, "I'd assume so. Since they're gay."

I shrug again and straddle his waist, my arms wrapping loosely around his neck, "I guess I just assumed all guys like talking about vaginas."

"What is with your obsession with vaginas?" He looks at like I'm a child.

"I might be a lesbian," I nod and look up at the ceiling, trying not to laugh.

"Oh yeah. The lesbian that is married to a man, with 3 kids with a man, and that enjoys having sex with her husband. How could you be a lesbian?" He laughs lightly at the end of his sentence.

"Well," I nod as if confirming what I haven't yet said, "I like being fingered, and I like it when you eat me out. I like vibrators too... those are nice," I bite my cheek, knowing I'll laugh if I don't.

"I feel like that could be offensive to some women who actually are attracted to other women..." he trails off, while looking at me.

My eyes meet his and I bust up laughing. I roll out of his lap and onto the bed, laughing beside him.

He shakes his head and lays beside me.

"Did you mean that though?"

"Mean what?," I choke out in between my laughing fits.

"That you like me fingering you, and eating you out?" He gives a cocky side smile and rests his head up with his elbow on the bed, looking at me.

I blush a deep crimson shade, "you have the hands of a god and the tongue of a master," I look at him as I speak, "I love it."

Before I can even look around the room, his finger slams into me.

"Then lets have some fun before we board the ship tomorrow morning," he watches my face as I moan out loud from the sudden penetration.

"Fuck no," I push him back and reach to my bag beside the bed, pulling out 2 pairs of black furry handcuffs. They were a gag gift from Jessica from my bachelorette party.

His eyes get wide and I see the excitement flicker in them.

"Fuck me," I pull my hoodie off quickly, along with my bra and lay on my back, handing him the cuffs.

"Don't mind if I do," he takes the restraints from my hand and lays me on my back.

"Kinky little fucker," he whispers against my neck.

"Only for you," I moan back as I arch my body into his.