4

A tank top smacks me in the face as I turn to talk to my very childish husband.

"That's not how you pack," I smile at him and put the tank top into my suitcase which is sprawled out on my bed.

Being married to him is like having 4 kids instead of 3.

He zips his bag and after I put the last of my toiletries into mine, I do the same.

"Do you try to be a pain in my ass, or does it come naturally?" I laugh as I pull my bag off the bed.

"Naturally," he smirks and places his plump lips at the base of my neck.

I close my eyes and sighs, relaxed.

He wraps me in his arms. We're both facing the bed.

"All the memories," he nods towards the bed, "so many good memories."

He slides his hand down the front of my leggings.

"No, sir! I can barely walk straight from last night," I turn to face him.

"That made me surprisingly horny," he looks at me, clearly confused with himself.

I laugh as we make our way to our new car in our driveway.

The white Jeep Wrangler's door swings open so we can toss our luggage in.

"Ready?"

"Nope," I answer truthfully.

"If I recall correctly," he opens the passenger door, "you said the same thing about having our kids," He smiles down at me and closes the door once I'm completely in.

"That was different," I buckle myself in as he climbs into the driver side.

"How was that so different?"

"I don't have to worry about my vagina being fucked up from this," I look at him sarcastically.

"You had a C-Section with the twins," he furrows his eyebrows as we back out of the driveway.

"I had a natural birth with Axel," I raise my eyebrow while scrolling through my phone.

"Well," he moves his right hand to my thigh, "let me just say... your vagina is not at all fucked up."

He smiles and rubs me up and down through my leggings.

I swat his hand, "thank you but you're driving. Focus." I smile and shake my head.

I lace my fingers with his and kiss the back of his hand.

------

The turbulence of the plane is making me slightly sick and quite anxious. Lucas runs his hand up and down my thigh, visibly calming me down.

"Please fasten your seatbelts, stay seated, and prepare for landing," the calm voice rings through the plane and I nervously spin the ring on my finger.

"Lizzie, calm down," he smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

I nod hesitantly and close my eyes, my knuckles turning white from gripping onto the arm rests at my sides.

"Gimme," he pries my hand from it's spot and laces our fingers together.

I squeeze his hand until I'm pretty sure I can feel his bones cracking.

"How are you holding me tighter while landing in a plane then you did when you pushed out a baby?," he looks at me amused and I smile slightly at him.

"There it is!" He grins back at me.

Soon the turbulence is over and we're coming to a stop.

"Thank God," I let go of his hand and breathe out slowly.

-----

I'm sipping my coffee in Starbucks as Lucas orders his. I glance around and people watch.

"Hey little lady," a man that looked to be in his 40s slurred to me.

"Hi," I don't make eye contact as I continue my slightly stalkerish antics.

"What's a hot thing like you doing alone?" He smiles and leans against the bar.

"Does a white girl ever need an excuse to be at Starbucks?" I set my coffee down and zip my jacket up over the little cleavage that's showing.

"I meant at the airport," he grins and turns his body towards me, "no man to protect you."

"Well," I look at him in a fake flirty way, "I have 2 sons... if that's what you mean."

"Not quite," he looks me up and down, "are you even old enough to have had kids?"

"Well my husband and I decided it was time, kinda... Our twins weren't really planned. Neither was our third. But we're all a happy family of 5," I smile and sip my coffee.

Lucas walks up, "back up."

I smile at the man, "gotta blast."

We walk out of the coffee shop, hand in hand until I look to see Lucas glancing back at the man, who is very clearly staring at my butt.

"Nope," Lucas whispers and grabs a handful of my ass through my leggings.

I laugh lightly to myself and pull his arm up and around my shoulders.

"You don't have to get possessive," I push my glasses up, "me, and my ass, are all yours." I kiss him.

"I just like for that to be known," he smiles and looks straight ahead as we walk out of the airport. The hot air blasting us in the face.

"Welcome to Florida," I say, "let the honeymoon begin." I smile up at my quite sexy husband.

"Kinda," he kisses his the top of my head, "we don't board the cruise ship until tomorrow morning."

I shrug, "we can still fuck each other until our throats hurt from too much moaning," I speak innocently and take a small sip of the cold coffee in my hands.

He leans down and whispers, his breath ticking my neck, "You make it so tempting to just fuck you in public," he licks up my neck and kisses my jaw. I feel myself growing hotter beneath my panties.

"We need to get to the hotel," I bite my lip, "now."

"Lets go," he smirks evilly and leads me to a taxi that just pulled up.