12.

After about 100 hours I finally make it to the deck, where I see that we still haven't left Jamaica's dock. I run to the pool and finally spot Lucas and Bradley.

"Lucas!" I wave my arms and yell. Finally an older lady spots me and I point to Lucas' back. She taps his shoulder and points at me. He looks at me and smiles. I see him and Bradley climb from the pool and start walking to me.

"What's up?" He shakes his dirty blonde hair, sending water droplets flying.

"Hailey's out," I smile calmly down at Bradley and he smiles back up at me, "and she's in Jamaica."

"What?" His green eyes frantically searching around.

"We need to get back to the room and call the police," I whisper to him so I don't concern Bradley.

He just nods and looks down at the curly haired little boy, "hey Bradley... what if we go back to the room with mom and order some food for them to bring to us?"

He nods with a smile on his face, "sure!"

We make our way to the elevator again, Lucas' hand on my lower back and Bradley in my arms. His head is on my shoulder and I feel him fighting sleep.

Lucas' green eyes are darting around, keeping an eye out for the psycho.

We finally make it into the elevator and I sigh in relief.

"Oh shit," it startles me to hear my husband so concerned.

I look in the direction he's staring and I see a girl board the boat and smile seductively at the man in the entrance. I see her long brown hair and deep brown eyes and tan skin.

"Is that her? Her brunette in the pink top?" I ask as I finally feel Bradley fall asleep.

"Yeah," he smashes the 'close doors' button repeatedly.

All too soon she turns and her eyes lock with mine. Then Lucas. She starts to literally push people out of the way and the elevator doors finally close and we move up.

"Oh my God," I whisper and hold Bradley's back protectively.

"I won't let anything happen to either of you," he puts his arm over my shoulders and kisses my head.

I just nod.

The doors ding open and we hurriedly walk to our door. Once we're finally inside I shake Bradley.

"Hey baby," I smile and set him down, "I'm gonna get you a set of pjs and you can go back to your nap okay?"

He nods and rubs his eyes.

I grab a pair of the underwear Lucas bought for him at the little shop on shore and one of my Beatles t-shirts. I hand them to him and he goes into the bathroom.

While he's getting dressed I toss Lucas his phone, "call the police."

He nods and dials 911. Just as he begins to explain the situation I feel the boat moving.

"No," I whisper and glance out the window in our room.

We're no longer on the dock. We're on this boat with this psycho that's after my husband.

No way the police can just walk up and get her now.

I know it's not much of an update but I felt like the update wasn't very long either. So I guess this evens it out? Lol Thanh you all for the love and support. Love you!!