21.

Lucas-

As we pull into the back of the parking I roll the windows down slightly.

"It's beautiful out today," I smile to my gorgeous wife.

She nods, "but is it safe to leave the windows down like that?" She cocks an eyebrow.

"We're in the back," I shrug, "nobody else is back here."

She gives a devilish smile and unbuckles her seatbelt before leaning over the center console.

"Elizabeth," I say through gritted teeth, "what the hell's wrong with you?"

She shrugs before quickly unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans.

I look out the windows frantically as I feel her mouth close around me. I let out a groan and my hand entangles itself in her red hair.

"You're gonna be the death of me," I whisper as I bite my lip.

She moans against my shaft and I find it very hard to not let out a groan.

As an older woman passes the car, unknowing of what's going on inside, I feel myself throbbing.

"Elizabeth," I groan and she takes me into the back of her throat and gags.

"Cum on my face," she smiles as she quickly uses her hand to jerk me. I feel the heat rising in me. With a final groan I release myself onto her. She smiles with her tongue out and I can't help but shudder at the sight.

She finally sits back up and licks her lips before pulling out a baby wipe and cleaning the rest off.

"My god," I whisper as I finish adjusting myself.

She smiles and straightens out her shirt. As we step out of the car she meets me by my door and pulls my lips to hers quickly. I let a surprised driven moan escape as she slowly moves our lips together.

"I love you," she smiles and blushes as she pulls back.

I smile, "I love you too," I stare at her, "what was that for?"

"I'm pregnant." She bites her lip. I feel very dizzy all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry you're what?" I stumble on my words.

"I'm kidding," she smirks. I bend over and put my hands on my knees.

"My god," I sigh, "for a second I thought I had like super sperm."

She laughs and swats my shoulder. I finally joking her in laughing as we lace our fingers together and walk into the Wal-Mart in front of us.

"Mr. Hollend?" A faint voice chimes from our side. Turn to see a small blonde, pale frame. I smile.

"Hello Mrs. Goodrich," I smile at her as she gives me a side hug.

"Elizabeth!" She turns her attention to my wife, "it's been so long! Geometry was not the same without you!"

Elizabeth smiles and pulls her hand from mine to hug the nice lady, "oh I miss you."

Goodrich smiles as they pull from the hug, "I'm very sorry I couldn't attend the wedding. I had a family funeral I had to visit."

We both shake our heads and as we talk about our life together and our kids she smiles.

"You two seem to be very happy together," she smiles sweetly.

Elizabeth looks at me and we smile, "we are."

She smiles once more, "well I'll let you get to your shopping!" We all give a parting hug as she moves to the sliding doors.

"You have something on your face," I speak softly as I stifle my laugh.

"Oh... my .... god," she whispers as she looks at herself in the phone camera.

I turn red and let out a chuckle.

"I just hugged and spoke to the sweetest lady on this planet with your dried cum under my eye?!" She whisper yells as we walk down the dairy isle.

"I'm afraid so," I whisper.

I turn to examine her mortified face and laugh.