Chapter 3

Wali's POV:

Wali Mehraan is the first son of Maheen and Junaid Mehraan. He is very obedient towards his parents. He is punctual and dedicated to his work to such an extent that he can take his job to the next level, in a blink. He made his father's business, soar high, with his ideas, and made his parents really proud of him. He has a younger brother, Arbil Mehraan. Maheen and Junaid Mehraan are really proud of their children.

Islamabad Sara's house:

Zahid Ahmed was really happy, after meeting his best friend, and was eagerly waiting for Wali. Wali entered the house, and greeted everyone. Zahid was so happy on seeing him, he hugged him and they exchanged smiles. Wali has a soft corner for Sara's family.

After a long journey, from Karachi to Islamabad, everyone was tired, and went to their rooms, to have some rest. Wali went to his room. He took a shower, and started working on his laptop.

Wali's POV:

I was so tired, that, I really didn't know when I fell asleep on the sofa. But then, I heard a sound, opening my eyes, I saw that my phone was ringing. I picked up my phone, and rejected the call, and was about to sleep, when I heard a girl's voice outside my room, I went outside and saw it was Sara with Arbil. They were talking.

I asked Arbil, "What's the time?"

He said, "It's 1:30 pm."

I was like, "What? Why didn't you guys wake me up? I am late for prayer!" I hurriedly went to the bathroom, did my ablution and went to mosque.

After finishing my prayers, I came home and greeted everyone. I went to the kitchen, searching for my mom, there I saw two beautiful ladies talking, with so much of love and care, and they were smiling. The moments I live for. I greeted my salaam to Mama and Farida aunty. They smiled and asked, "What do you want, son?"

I said, "Nothing..."

"I have just come here to help you guys," to which Farida aunty said, "Jazakallah beta, go and call Sara."

I said, "Okay," to aunty and gave a soft kiss on my mother's forehead and left the kitchen. I heard Farida aunty saying, "Wali and Sara are so similar. She does the same thing with me."

Sara and Arbil were having fun, and they were enjoying each other's company. They both were laughing loudly. When I entered the lawn, they both stopped laughing.

"Mama and Aunty are calling you Sara."

She simply nodded her head, and went to the kitchen.

Phone peh toh, itna kush, keh rahi thi, and now acting very weird. Strange girl (On the phone she was so happy and now acting very weird), I thought in my mind and left the lawn.

Lunch time:

The whole family is here. I am so happy. Papa, Zaid and Zahid uncle have come home for lunch. Everyone took their seat and started eating. The lunch was amazing. I was so happy.

Sara's POV:

I am happy that, after a long time, we are having this beautiful moment. Time spent with Family is always the best time. I am happy, and busy eating my food, when I heard, as if someone is calling me, when I looked up, it was Wali asking for water. I passed the jar to him, and resumed eating. After a few moments, I realized that, he is sitting next to me.

Oh now, what papa and other members of the family will think of me, why is he doing this?

I looked around everyone, but nobody is noticing us, everyone is busy eating their food and talking.

The lunch finished peacefully, and it was time to taste the sweet dish, made by me. I placed my sweet dish, on the table. Maheen aunty asked me, "What you have made, mere jaan?" I said, "It's chocolate mousse, aunty."

"Looks tasty," said Maheen aunty.

To which Wali replied, "Mama, don't eat that. It looks boring. I think you should try 'shahi tukde'. That looks tasty."

"Kisne ap ku khane ke liya kha hai? (Who asked you to eat?) I was serving aunty, not you," I replied

He was angry at me. It was clearly seen on his face.

I faked a smile, and sat on my chair to eat the shahi-tukde. It was so tasty, and delicious.

I heard a name 'Lilo' calling me, I really really hate that name, I looked up, and he was laughing loudly, at first everyone was silent, then everyone started laughing at me. Maheen aunty and mama said, "When will you grow up?"

I left the dinning room, and went to my room. My mom was calling my name, "Sara jaan, come here," I ignored everyone and left.

Junaid uncle was saying to Wali, "Wali, go and call Sara. You were the one who irritated her, just go and bring her back."

He said, "Yes dad, I'm going." And then he thought of asking forgiveness for what he did three years ago.

Author's Note :

How the chapter guys?
Will Wali apologize to Sara?
Or is he just pretending with himself?
Hope you like it.

Please do comment and vote.