CHAPTER-15

Wali's pov :

I was hell nervous today when moulvi sab entered the room and started the question.

I happily said Alhamdulillah three times. Everyone hugged me and congratulated me and my family.

After dinner was served and I was feeling tried now. Later when the guest left I just want to go my room, " means Sara's room ".

I was standing there in one position and thinking should I enter the room or not. I was just going left to right, right to left, roaming in the hall, outside Sara's room.

Finally i decided to enter the room. I was shocked to see Sara was sleeping.
' How could she? ' 'why she is doing this to me.? ' so many questions where roaming in my mind.

I just banged the door, so that she can get up but waste of time, so I directly went to freshen up myself. To change myself into comfortable one, When I was done i came to my place and sat on the bed. Looking at her room.

Her room has never changed

Her room has never changed. It was always the same. Its been so long that i came to her room. She has maintained it so properly. Neat and clean.

And now I was just looking at her. She was looking very beautiful in her attire, which i bought for her. Her jewellery and make up was good. She was looking like a sleeping beauty.

I went to her side and laid her properly and plant a kiss in her forehead and came to my side and slept.

Sleep was not taking me over, i was trying to sleep but failed many times.
I saw Sara's hand was looking beautiful with mehindi. I saw my name was on her palm. 'And thought flashed my mind'

Flashback:

I was so upset that she will not apply my name on her hand. Zaid told me that he will help. But time is flying and he was busy in preparations.

I thought to tell Amara to insist Sara but no use she already refused Amara. I was sadly eating my dinner with family.

Mama and Fareeda where having good time and teasing me. Then Fareeda aunty told me that, my mother (Maheen) was like Sara, she doesn't want my father's name(Junaid) on her hand.

I was listening carefully, aunty continued, when Maheen slept me and my other  friend went to her room and wrote Junaid bhai's name on her hand.

Then your father was happy. He was forcing Zahid to tell me. So I  full filed his dream.

Maheen was shocked to hear this. Cheating Fareeda you are my friend and you didn't tell me about this.

Come on Maheen, that was the best day I enjoyed a lot. By the way I should obey my husband. Fareeda said. *winked *

They both were laughing and I got an idea.

I said Zaid to come with me. Both me and Zaid  went to Sara's room. Only Zaid entered the room and wrote my name on her palm and we both left. Nobody knows about it.

Flashback ends
*******************
I was laughing at that thought and switched off the light. I thought why she was sleeping in sitting position maybe she waited for me. Then i looked the time its was showing 1:30 am. Oh my God.! She waited for me.. I ruined everything. I guess she waited for me.

She will be mad at me.

'Nnnnoooo'.

I'll apologise to her tomorrow. 'Only when i know the truth that she was waiting for me. '

Sara's pov:

My room was dark,I was trying to open my eyes to see ' what if Wali came or not. ' To my surprise he was sleeping beside me. I have checked him with my one closed eye. He has changed his clothes in comfortable one. I too want change my clothes so I went to bathroom and changed my clothes.

After changing my clothes i just prayed to god that please make his angry mood go far away or go somewhere else..! Don't know where, but just disappear.. His temper is really bad.

I thought flash my mind 'why was Amara so unhappy. Definitely she is hiding something from me. But what? I have to find out but how.?!  She will never tell me.'

Allah, please help me with this too.

Fajr azaan started, now i have to wake him up for namaz. He is sleeping peacefully. But how can i let him miss his namaz. So i shrugged my ego away went near him and slightly pushed his shoulder by calling him 'Wali'.

He simply woke up looked at my face and went to the bathroom. Now my heart beat is racing. I should apologise to him.' Will he believe me that I have waited for him. ? '

After looking at his angry face 'i know what is coming for me.! ' I started my namaz and prayed to Almighty that please make everything goes right.. Please Allah.

I just finished my two rakath of  sunnath he came to room and searching for something, 'i asked him what he is searching .' Instead off replying he gave me a dead glare.' I think he wanted me to scare.

' Should I have to behave that I am scared of him or not.!? ' 'whatever'

He then asked me 'Have i seen his tobi or not.? '

Don't know, i said.

He was about to leave the room, I called him.

' Wali '.

I am sorry Wali, tears started fuming me, I am sorry Wali i just have waited for you so long you didn't showed up so I just took a nap. When I woke up you already slept, i really don't want to disturb you so let you sleep. I am really really sorry Wali. I said whatever i wanted to say and looked at his face.

Folding his hand near his chest and listening my word without uninterestingly, "Have you finish your talk"?  I have to go. He said with his usual boring face.

Seriously i am telling the truth he is acting weird. He was one who didn't showed. I simply said, you may go know.. Bye

I just started my farz namaz, he wasted my time. Aaaahhhhh just can't tolerate him for a single second. 'How i gonna tolerate him for rest of my life..

After finishing my prayers i took of the mat and placed it on the side of the table. I was so frustrated of him because ' what he did ten minutes ago was just unfair towards me. '!  An idea flashed my mind. I was feeling happy for that thought.

I simply poured glass of water to his side and came to my side and slept. Thinking what he will do and where he will sleep.?  I was having fun know.

Wali's pov :

I entered the room having a nice talk with my parents and Sara's parents. I was again shocked to see Sara was asleep without waiting for me.

' Kabhi nahi sudhre gi yeh ladki. '
(She will never change. )* laughing *

I simply went to bed to my side and wet myself because morning I was jerk to her, so she has poured water on my side. Sara you have to pay for this...

To be continued....

Author's note :

How the chapter guys.?  What Wali will do.? Will he be mad at Sara or not?