CHAPTER-20

Zaid's pov:

I shocked by my mama's answer. 'What? ' why they are coming here.? And what with this Wali.? Really can't understand sometimes what is Wali up to.

Why he is telling Haaayaaat..? Hayat Hussain is coming. Okay i know she is coming. I just heard what mama said. ' Was he teasing me.? '

He has gone mad. Me and Hayat are pools a part. She is a very nice and decent girl i have ever seen. Or may be she i the only one i have ever seen.

I don't know what happens to me when i see her. I lost all my sense. Its a weird thing, i know.

Okay, stop this thinking.

The dinner was ready by 8:00 O'clock. Nayeem uncle family is here and Hayat too.

Dinner ended with peaceful talks. And we are leaving Karachi by the way. Wali and Sara's reception. Nayeem uncle, Saira aunty and Hayat are invited to the reception.

I was in my room,and heard a knock. Come in i said lying in the bed.

The door banged open it was Sara and Hayat. I immediately got up from the bed.

(Zaid's room

(Zaid's room.. )

Nice room. Hayat said

Yeah, bhai always wanted his room to be very clean and tidy. Sara said

Bhai what are you thinking. Its been long time we are standing here and say thanks to Hayat. Sara said

Oh sorry, thank you Hayat. I said

She simply smiled.

That smiled will kill me someday. For sure. ' Why i looked at her when she was smiling.? '

That smile is most beautiful and yet elegant. A smile makes everyone happy. She is looking awesome when she smile.

Ya Allah.. No Zaid. No...you are not suppose to do that.

I think someone is calling me i said and went down.

Sara's pov:

Hayat come and have a seat. I said

We both sat on the bed and started the conversation. I was really glad to meet Hayat. She is such a nice person and so sweet.

Hayat?  I called

Yes, She said

' Can i call you aapi or di.?  Its looking weird to call you by your name. I asked

Yes, yes of course Sara. I always wanted someone to call me aapi or di. You made my wish come true. Thank you so much Sara. *excited face *

Do you have any siblings?  I asked

No, i am the only one. Hayat said

Having siblings is the best thing in the world. She said.