CHAPTER-34

Normal pov :

Farida screamed after seeing his husband. Zaid didn't came. He is in Canada. She was sad but she managed to smile.

She was also ashamed of screaming out loud. But ' what to do when you see your husband .? ' Thanked god.!  He came before 12:00 clock. '

Maheen and Junaid were happy too. They greeted them. Arbil was shocked like Farida and rest of the others.

' Why you didn't told me that your are coming.? ' Farida asked

' Its a surprise, Farida. ' Zahid Ahmed said and placed a bouquet of red roses in her hand. Farida was smiling. Then suddenly, Zaid came behind the door and said ' Mamma. '

Farida was so happy and a had a tears in her eyes. He simply ran to his mother and hugged her tightly. ' I missed you mamma.! ' he said.

' Me too my baby .' Farida said and wiped away her happy tears.

' Happy Anniversary mama ' Zaid said and kissed her mom.

Sara hurriedly came down and ran to her father and hugged him. Zahid was so happy to see her daughter.

Farida was still not leaving Zaid and he was still hugging his mother from behind.

' Wow, acha hai yaar.! ' ( its nice ) I bought a bouquet of rose and the planned was mine but I am getting only smile Farida. Its not fair. ' Zahid Ahmed said and Farida was smiling even more and everybody started laughing.

' Woh ho uncle.!  Come on, Keep going .'
Wali screamed and Sara looked at him with happy face.

After that each and everyone wished Zahid and Farida. They all sat together in the sofa.

Sara sat with her dad. Zaid placed  his head on his mother lap. They all  talked for another one hours and then everybody left to their room.

Wali and Sara left the place. Only Maheen, Zaid and Farida were talking. '  Its good to be home. ' Zaid said

Farida who was creasing his hair said ' Yes it is.! '

' Why are you so sad Zaid.? ' out of blue Maheen aunty asked him.

' Me.. I.. No.. Just headache.' He said. And finally they all went to their rooms.
_________________________

Zaid's pov :

I already know that, i will get caught from my sad face. But i managed myself. I am really feeling bad. I never lied to my mom.

I was on my bed looking at ceiling. My phone buzzed. I took out the phone and found Aafaque 's message. I happily opened and next moment I dropped the phone from my hand, after reading the message.
_________________________________

Hey Zaid, happy to tell you that Hayat is getting engaged in next two days. :)

Aafaque texted me that message.
_________________________________

I was hurt this time. Don't know when my eyes started flowing. I wiped those tears and prayed for her. Prayed for her happiness.

And i thought I'll not come in between. Surely I'll forgot her as my best dream. Hayat was the best dream of my life.

I prayed and took my phone and messaged Hayat congrats and texted Aafaque Thank you for informing me.

Later.....

In the morning i went down and greeted everyone. I sat next to my mom. I was not feeling to eat but i have to pretend that everything is okay.

Then Wali left the dinning table, Sara followed him. In case if he need help.
' What is disturbing you Zaid.? ' Maheen aunty asked me.