CHAPTER-24

Wali's pov :

' What is this Sara? '

' You don't like the gift.?  She asked

' Where did you get this from.? '

' Obviously in the market. By the way Arbil told me it was so difficult to find this. ' she said.

' You are repeating my lines? ' i asked her.

' No, no Wali,why would i do that.? '*teasingly *

' You like it.? ' she asked

'I just give her a dangerous look. Is this the gift she wanted to give me as a present.? ' I thought

I was just staring at her. I thought of not talking to her. But I can't control myself. She was looking so cute with the present. And she was holding it with difficulty.

Suddenly she hide behind that big, big stitch. Yeah, yeah, you heard it right.

                     "Its stitch."

She gave me a ' STITCH '

She gave me a ' STITCH '. I gifted her lilo and now it was her turn,' Right..!?' Yeah, to irritate so i got a stitch as a present.

I was looking at her, what she going to do now.?' She made her head pop a little and said.

"Hi, I am Olaf, do you need warm hugs.? "

' Its not an Olaf its a stitch? ' I said

' Oops sorry, i forgot. Okay.!  From the start. ' she said with cute little laugh

' Hi, I am stitch, do you need warm hugs.? '

I was just observing her. She is doing this cute little things. Oh my god, i don't know that.

I was looking at her and suddenly she said, look Wali ' This stitch is asking you something and your in your thought. '

' I know its a 'Stitch' but you remember,  you gifted me a small 'Lilo'. This is big stitch see. She said with smile. '

' Kuch toh bolo Wali.? ' (Say something.? )

She was looking so cute holding that stitch's hand and making face expression's. I was just looking at her. She really makes me weak.

The toy she was holding was big. ' Where did she find this? '

I was uncontrollably know. I really can't stay away from her. She is making me crazy in each passing day.

I simply hold her and pulled her towards and hugged her tightly. She was struggling to get free. But I hold her tightly and said

' Just give me five seconds. Please Sara. '

I was surprised that she obeyed my words. She just stop struggling. I am her husband and after one week I am holding her in arms with that Stitch.