CHAPTER-17

This chapter is dedicated to widadfatima Princess_Arfu

Normal pov:

I obeyed him . I was waiting for him but he didn't came so i decided to check him out . I was about to go down when Arbil blocked my way.

Arree bhabhi, ' where you going.? ' he winked at me.

' Jahannum mai, (to hell) ! ' Do you wanna come'? I asked him.

' Cool down Sara, why are saying like that?  What happened? ' Arbil said me.

I mimicked Arbil, cool down Sara but ' HOW '? Your brother is like fire. Always roaming with temper in his head..i said

Ohho bhai, 'why are waiting for him.?'

Khush khass baat? ( anything important ) *mischievous smile*

I'll slap you Arbil don't irritate me. Only one Wali is enough.

Okay ma'am I'll not irritate you. By the way he went outside and he will be back in ten minutes. He was in his angry mood you know.

What?  I asked.

Yes, 'why do you make him so angry? ' Arbil asked me.

I.. I.. I have done nothing Arbil. You know your brother is always in his angry mood. He has a very bad temper. I simply said that just as an excuse.

' Telling bad words about your husband, its not a good thing! ' i heard a voice.

Arbil shouted bhai.

Damn it Sara,

Wali.

I am so dead know. I thought in my mind

' What are you doing here? ' i told you wait for me but here you are talking with Arbil. He said

I was going down to have some water but he blocked my way and started talking with me know you two have a peace of talk ' Okay !? '

I want to run away from this place so i made a damn reason that Zaid bhai is calling me but luckily he got wrist.

I was trying too hard to get out of his grip but waste of time . I forgot that Men are stronger than women.

' Why are you running darling? ' Zaid is not home yet. Come with me. I have a surprise for you. Come Sara don't be shy come. Wali said

' Darling, Darling..!? ' i really heard that word.. Ewwe

Ohho bhai, great I'll get tips from you not from Zaid bhai.. He is not a romantic man. With *boring face* Arbil said

'Wait a minute. My brother is a romantic person and very good gentlemen okay.?! ' i defended my brother.

Wali raised his brow and said ' oh Sara really?' Have you seen him looking at a girl or talking to a girl.? ' I know he is a gentleman but not a romantic person.

Whatever I'll prove you guys wrong. I said.

Okay Arbil go to your room. I have to talk with my beautiful wife. We want some time alone. You go down.. Bye.. Wali was pushing Arbil to go down..

I really don't want Arbil to leave me. Want am i going to do with this temper man. Arbil matt jao.(please don't go) praying in my mind.

He left me all alone with his rude and arrogant brother. *sad face*

Wali's pov :

I hold her hand drag her to her room. Oh my god. She hates me so much.' In what purpose she will be happy with me.?  '  only Allah knows.  Pheww

Sit, i ordered her. She obeyed as a good girl. And know answer me ' why did you poured powder on my towel.? '
I.. I.... I... She was trembling with fear.

I loved this situation. I was controlling my laugh. 'She thinks i am angry with her but the truth is I am not angry with her. '

Because I love her so much that i can't make any silly mistake to go away from me. I can't imagine my life without her. It took three years to understand my feeling towards her. I love her so much that I can tolerate all the pain.

One thing i know she is very sweet, kind, naughty, caring and lovely girl. She only need love and respect from everybody.

I am luckily to have Sara in my life. As my love, my wife and my life. I promise I'll never hurt her again. I promise.

I was looking at her she was looking fabulous in her attire. Simply wow. I didn't noticed it in the morning due to  headache and from sneezing.

Its okay, don't need to answer. You have the right to irritate but next time please  ' No powder specially not the expired one Okay ' it smell weird.

*Both laughing * she then nodded with sweet smile on her lips.

I sat in front of her. She was looking at me know. Am nervous now. Look Sara i am sorry for the rude word in the morning.

I really didn't mean to hurt you. My head was paining and I was getting late for my prayer. So i said that rude thing to you.

She was looking at me with a shocking expression in her face. I know she probably thought that I will harm her or hurt her. But hey, I am not the old one anymore. ' Right?! '

I took her hand in mine and said ' Sorry i really didn't want to hurt you. I really lo.. Like you Sara. I want a new start. I am not telling to forgot each and every thing i did to you.

I just want to apologies the thing i had done with you. I was jerk at that time. I made a mistake. Big mistake.  Loosing my best friend.*sad face*

Please i want my friend back. Please ' Can we be friends ? ' Like Old time friend? '*puppy face* please Sara

She nodded in response and i was so happy that i want to hug her but i have to control my feelings.

She raised her hand and i can see my name in that. I asked him in a question look. 'What my name,  looking awesome in your hand? ' by saying those lines i winked at her.

Her eyes shot open wide and about to hide in her hand , i got her hand..

Open your hand Sara. I want to see my name. I said to her.

She was so stubborn didn't open her hand. She closed so tightly it was difficult to open.

Okay I'll  not force you. Why you raised your.?  I asked

Where my gift? She said.

What gift?  Oh but you slept yesterday ' without waiting for me.! ' i said

You came late. she said with anger in her face.

Okay okay i am sorry.. Wait i'll bring here.

Close your eyes Sara.

Why girls are so excited about gifts.? Never mind. I have her gift.

She closed her eyes. *excited face*  waiting for her gift.

Wali entered the room and placed a bag in her lap.

She opened her eyes and was shocked to see the gift.

To be continued...

Author's note :

How was the chapter.? I know little boring. Hey I'll promise you that remaining chapter will be awesome. 

Hope you like the chapter and Wali's confession. ❤

Do vote and comment.❤

Guess the gift ?