CHAPTER-9

Wali's pov :

We were in deep sleep, when I heard a knock on the door.. I told Arbil to open the door, but he didn't listen to me. I asked, ''who's there.?''. But there was no reply..

I simply got up .I was still rubbing my eyes. When I opened the door, to my surprise Sara was knocking the door. I asked, ''what do you want Sara.?''

She faked a smile and said ''I've come to see you Wali''.

I was shocked to hear that. So I asked '' Really?''.

She made an angry face and shouted ''In your dreams, Wali''.

Oh that's great. Your gonna meet me in my dreams? Wow.. But please Sara, wahan bhi issi tarah ghussa wala face leke mat ana.. Romantic wala face leke aana, thek hai..? (Pls meet me with a romantic face, not with this angry bird face.) * In sarcastic way*

''You want to see my romantic face?'' Then see..'', she said making an ugly face.. That made me laugh, and thought ' she does this kind of cute stuff too..! '

I went closer to her and said, '' I like all your faces.. Cute, ugly, romantic, angry, all kinds of faces that you make''.

We were looking directly at each other's eyes, but then she pushed me back and said, ''Kabhi nahi.. Mai tumhare khwaab me kyun aaongi?? Tumhare khwaab me tumhari wife hi aayegi na? (Never.. Why would I come in your dreams.. Your wife will only come in your dreams, right?? )

"By the way, where is Zaid bhai..?" She asked

' Why..? Why do you need your brother?' I asked.

''To buy a new dress, because you invited me to your dreams na..
purani jode mai toh nahin aaongi na.. Isliye'', she said. (I can't come in this old dress.. That's why..)

' Oh my god Sara, really, are you coming..? Then buy me a new shirt too..'

'' Aaahhh Wali, you are so irritating. move aside.. I will see by myself..', Sara said..

I just bowed and let her in.. She came in, and was looking for Zaid..

And suddenly started shouting, ''bhai, bhai''.

I went near her ears, and said, ''why are you shouting Sara.?' In loud voice..

she pushed me and asked, 'Are you out of your senses Wali..? Why are you shouting in my ears?'.

' Then, why are you shouting on top of your voices? Your brother is in the bathroom and he is taking shower '.

She said, ' whatever, don't try to do this thing again Wali '.

' Warna aap kya karlenge...? ', I said..
(Or else, what will you do?)

She just came near me, and stamped hard on my foot.. ' I will do this'', she said..

I screamed in pain, ' what Sara..? Aaahhhh''

'Don't mess with me Wali', with pointing fingers on me, she said..

I was screaming in pain, Zaid came out of the bathroom..

' What happened Wali..? Why are you screaming..?', Zaid asked

I said, 'your sister has gone mad.. she stamped my foot''.

' Sara, what was that..? Behave yourself Sara..'', Zaid told her.

' Wali was the one who started the game, and I just ended it' , Sara said.

' Both of you are uncontrollable, please both of you behave well today..', Zaid said.