CHAPTER-47

Sara's pov :

It's already been three days and Wali didn't called or texted me. Nobody in the house is worried of him. I was being so nervous here.

Everyone is busy in packing their bags. Alhamdulillah, Papa, Mama, Maheen aunty, Junaid uncle and Arbil are going to Umrah. *yayy*

Except me and Wali. Zaid Bhai and Hayat bhabhi are going to join them after one week. Papa asked to join them but I said ' I will wait for Wali's returns . '

I went to my room and immediately took my phone and searched for any messages or missed calls but no use. He didn't called me. * sad face *

I went to check on bhabhi and found she was busy in the kitchen. I helped her and Hayat bhabhi asked ' Wali called you? '

I made a sad face and said ' No. I guess he has forgotten me .' To which Hayat bhabhi laughed at said ' What Wali will forget you.? No chance. '

I rolled my eyes to bhabhi, then she said ' What I am serious Sara.!? ' He is damn crazy about you. '

' Why do you think like that.? ' I asked bhabhi with my folded hand.

' I will show you the proof later. Just help me with this and we are done. ' Hayat bhabhi said and I am being nervous what bhabhi is hiding from me.?

Zaid bhai came from office and directly entered the kitchen with his happy face as usual and I know why bhai is so happy. * it's a secret*

I always think, why Papa and Zaid bhai smiled when they entered home.? I know they have the tough job in the office, but not once I have seen them enter a house with a boring or dull face.

Hayat bhabhi too smiled at bhai and handed him a glass of water. I always see a sparkling in their eyes. The love, the care and understanding between them is so awesome. * Alhamdulillah *

' How was your day, Zaid.? ' Bhabhi asked bhai and he simply smiled and said ' It was nice but being home is awesome. '

' Its because Hayat bhabhi is here.!? ' I asked bhai and winked at him.

He blushed and said ' yes and I am so happy to see her here, with me all day. ' Happy now Sara, bhai asked me.? '

I smiled at him and went out of the kitchen to give them some privacy and came to my room. What the hell is happening to me.? Why I am missing him so much.? * Ahhhaaaa*

I looked at that stitch toy and hold it tightly. I don't know when my tears started to flow. I was crying because of Wali but why.?

I didn't had my lunch nor feeling like to eat something. I was all day in my room and just waiting for his call or messages.

I went to bhai's room to have peace talk with bhabhi and found no one in the room. I was about to lock the room when bhai's mobile started to ring.

I took his and checked the caller Id and found Wali's name in it. I picked up the call and I just kept quite.

Hel... ll.... Ooo the voice was breaking and I can't hear him properly. Then he said ' hello Sara .'

I was hell shock, how he knows that, it was me on the line.? I didn't replied to his any questions.

' Why are you so quite.? ' Are you listening me.? Sara .!? ' he asked me and I being ' Me ' bursted my frustration on him.

' Why the hell you didn't call.? What You think of yourself, haan.? Everyone is worried over you and you didn't have the courtesy to inform anyone in the home nor call them. Just vanish like a wind. ' I was holding my tears and speaking to him.